Is it time.

• Thread starter chussu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chussu

chussu

Hi folks. My plants survived the transplant. Thanks to all you guys advice. Now my ringo's gift looks like this. Online says..55-65 days. 12/12 started jan 1st. How long before i chop it down.

IMG 04641
IMG 04591
Dan789

Dan789

I still see white pistils, that and what color are the trichomes on the buds, not sugar leafs...Looking for 10% amber, mostly cloudy. This one is a little over the 10%...but you get the idea.

S20180302 0017
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi folks. My plants survived the transplant. Thanks to all you guys advice. Now my ringo's gift looks like this. Online says..55-65 days. 12/12 started jan 1st. How long before i chop it down.
give it more time,
what lights?
maybe a week? +-

Kepp89

Kepp89

id give it another week but looks like some amber trichs anyways so you could do it now.

google what the clear does vs the amber. one is more psychoactive and the other is couchlock. it depends what you want that flower to do. pull it early and its all psychoactive. let it go and it leans more towards couchlock. unless im remembering wrong.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
id give it another week but looks like some amber trichs anyways so you could do it now.

google what the clear does vs the amber. one is more psychoactive and the other is couchlock. it depends what you want that flower to do. pull it early and its all psychoactive. let it go and it leans more towards couchlock. unless im remembering wrong.
that’s it.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Looks great, don’t be impatient. I’d say 2-3 weeks left.

Top Bottom