Is Marijuana Prohibition Ends In California From 2018 ?

• Thread starter johnlevy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnlevy

johnlevy

I don't know is it right section to ask about this.
Is weed got leagalized from january 2018?

stiffneck

stiffneck

Ohhhhhh...... t-shirts! specials! and visits from area politicians! How nice.....

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

If the dispensary is set up for it you should be able to go and purchase marijuana if you are 21 or older in California as of today.

B

Burned Haze

The more cities and county’s that have restrictions of numbers / bannned = makes prices remain high ( even if it’s not up to standard ) . Same mind-set as vineyards,cherries or Booz . Make something a diamond by just keeping us their bitch inless we go underground and that still gives them more money by arrresting you or the grower ( arresting us by driving “ under the influence “ , not allowed to smoke in public , promoting renters and employers to be against it & I’m just giving a small amount of examples ) it’s the rocker-feller mindset to keep Booz ,pharm & cigs .

Truth to any plant on this same earth...
I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GROW AS MUCH AS I fucking WANT LIKE ANY PLANT AND AS LONG AS IM NOT SELLING IT COMMERICALLY ( like any veggie or tobacco ) then require commerial proof ( like any homegrown veggie , it’s your own risk and should t be sold if your trying to make a buck ) reason : just because it could be contaminated, processed & wrongly grown .

Look at their track record ( feds) , they have done more arrests and spending to harm cannabis users than focus on the real issues of the hard drugs and violence (60% of dea is cannabis )

We have given our government way too much power on a something that was accepted for 1000’s of years and now they act like it’s unremoveable and only
Commercial . We need freedom , not this bs

. End rant

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

The movement and culture shift takes time, but I believe momentum is on our side. This is the last hoorahs of an irrelevant group of old fools. I personally recommend staying on the optimistic side. If you're staying read on things you'll see progress is being made nationwide.

Really the next big battle will be employee protection from companies discriminating and being able to fire people for it. So that's what peeps should be speaking to their representatives about and advocating for. My brother has early stage 4 liver failure. His "federally approved" meds wreak havoc on his body and don't really help. Because he drives for a living he can't even use Cannabis without losing his job, even when protected under his state's MMJ program. Am I'm talking about medicating only when he is off duty, not driving.

K

kansabis

It really is the only "drug" that most employers detect when screening before employment for the fact of how are body stores and uses it,but I agree the employment aspect and the driving under influence aspect are the next big hurdles. Other than doing something on the federal level to stop the dea bs.

N

No1up

Both the title and the first post give the impression that you dont have any trouble in accessing the pots.. :) lol

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

you People and this WHOLE Driving under the Influence are Killing me.. LOL been driving High my whole damn Life..never had an accident because I was high .. and they have a hard time with roadside testing becuase UNLIke Alcohol and other Impairing drugs,cannabis is nothing like them . :) maybe an inexperienced Cannabis user may be different.. Hell i was a stoner long before i ever got a drivers license .. lol

M

myflorida

Yes/No. Federal Law states it is illegal and you can still be arrested/denied job or residence off of that basis. In realistic terms it is pretty legal. When all you have to do is walk in to a business, show your ID(verifying age), and walk out with months worth of high quality product for only like $30.

For a weed dispensary to be legal they need a cities approval for a business license which some cities give and some don’t. In Santa Ana you can find the equivalent of Walmart for weed but in cities like Huntington Beach they tend to close/reopen at a new location monthly.

C

Cannawhole

The legislation on Marijuana will continue or not it depends upon the situation. In many countries, it is allowed to use medical purpose only.

P

Purehemphony

From 2019 onwards, a slight free hand has been provided but not at the extent you are expecting. But, the terms too vary from state to state...

Top Bottom