IS MCT THE BEST EXTRACTOR FOR HOMEMADE? BDO BLACK DRAGON OIL

• Thread starter GDub51
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GDub51

GDub51

Look elsewhere here for my "Black Dragon" recipe for more on this subject: What's the best way to convert a voluminous, yet low THC/CBD outdoor grow (+- 10%
THC & 1% CBD) into a concentrated form which can be ingested orally? I've been experimenting with "double or triple exposure" techniques on my RSO which have turned out black thick "oils" that taste too bad to hold the necessary tablespoon full in the mouth long enough for it to absorb. SSSOOOOO, I tried it with MCT oil!! AND IT WORKS GREAT!!! Here's the recipe: Take an ounce or two of your grow or trim from your dispensary, put it in any low heat container (rice cooker) put just enough MCT oil to cover broken up (not ground) decarbed bud, cook on low for 4 hours or more stirring often to break up buds and better expose it to the oil, then strain. I use a potato ricer to squeeze the last bit of oil from the weed filtered thru three strainers then take the exposed oil and repeat the process over a fresh batch of decarbed weed to intensify or concentrate the THC/CBD content in the oil. After running 12 0z. of oil over three batches of bud, WITHOUT adding some fresh oil to compensate for that lost to the process, I now have about 9 Oz of Black Dragon Oil. 28 grams x 3 = 84 grams x 10% THC = 8400mg THC per batch or about 233 mg per TEASPOON serving (MINUS LOSS FACTOR) = JUST A SPOON AND ITS OVER THE MOON!

Top Bottom