Is my auto flower ready

• Thread starter Jdpropagator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdpropagator

Jdpropagator

First time grow, I have the plant in a smart pot with a super soil mixed with coco during the veg stage I accidentally snapped a main stem and partially stunted the plant I am now guessing this week 10 since the seed was planted and I’m stuck on what to do please any feedback would be highly appreciated.

B7BF29D8 4C9A 44C2 97CC 9BD36FFDD510
E761ADF9 C7F0 4E98 A152 A96EE04B84A4
EB2E6C1E 8AD9 4CB3 9838 4DA5F4D3F7FF
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

Just a quick piece of advice, it is easier to see if you take the photos under normal light. It is so hard to tell anything especially under blurple. But looking at your full plant photo, that look like it has a good 3+ weeks yet if not more depending. Other than that looks like you should get a harvest out of this grow and for that nice work!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Natural light for photos but looks like still swelling up, throwing white pistols everywhere

Jdpropagator

Jdpropagator

I Will repost pictures under natural light, I appreciate the feedback guys thank you so much.

Jdpropagator

Jdpropagator

Here’s under natural light… I have occasionally been feeding the soil a worm castings tea with blackstrap molasses and wondering when should I stop and begin flushing ?

0F699E24 33EE 4FD2 AF0A D9A8265CAF75
B568EABA 3957 43EB 824A 1495113DB4CD
CB1884C2 84D6 4F06 867A 7CD8B190818B
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

I’m in week 10 of an auto flower strain as well and mine look a bit farther than yours. For my grow I am not even going to look at trichomes until after this week. So in my opinion I would wait a bit yet still looks like it is growing new flower. Two week min? And as a disclaimer I am no expert and just going off my research and conversations.

Jdpropagator

Jdpropagator

3 weeks sounds about right… hopefully they fatten up more in the process.

have you started flushing yet ?

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

3 weeks sounds about right… hopefully they fatten up more in the process.

have you started flushing yet ?
Unfortunately I have two in the same auto feed system. My first plant will be done anywhere from 2-3 weeks before the other. That being said I am not going to flush the the first plant harvested, but, will the second. It will give me an opportunity to see if there really is a difference in the final product. Both plants are the same strain and have had everything during the life handled exactly the same. Except I got to wildly different phenos.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Here’s under natural light… I have occasionally been feeding the soil a worm castings tea with blackstrap molasses and wondering when should I stop and begin flushing ?
Still got a couple weeks yet I’d feed at least 1 more time - I personally cut nutes back before harvest I never truly flush

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

Still got a couple weeks yet I’d feed at least 1 more time - I personally cut nutes back before harvest I never truly flush
Yeah this is probably what I will do as well in the future as it makes more sense to me. Removing any nutes with heavy metals etc. I’ll post my flush versus non flush in my diary after both plants are done and cured. In a month or so… 🤷🏻‍♂️🤓

DrStadanko

DrStadanko

First time grow, I have the plant in a smart pot with a super soil mixed with coco during the veg stage I accidentally snapped a main stem and partially stunted the plant I am now guessing this week 10 since the seed was planted and I’m stuck on what to do please any feedback would be highly appreciated.
turn off the blurple light and take your photos and macro's look for amber trics , looks like 3 -4 weeks more

Top Bottom