Is my baby okay? Papaya Stain

• Thread starter Matt.luxl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matt.luxl

Matt.luxl

Not sure what is causing this issue. Was growing perfectly fine then over the past couple weeks the steams started turning purple/red and now the leaves are dropping and looking thin with wrinkles. It is more so at the top of the plant as lower bud sites look better. As harvest is coming up I been feeding only water ph at 6.5.

My guess is heat/ light stress. With my tent being small I don’t have any more room to move my lights up any further.

MARS HYDRO TS 600W LED Grow Light 2x2ft Coverage

Is my baby okay papaya stain
Is my baby okay papaya stain 2
Is my baby okay papaya stain 3
Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

What’s the temps and humidity at? And how far from the light

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
needs proper nutrients and issues are either overwatering, pest.
44F692EE 9488 457B A7E6 6EF763C6DE72

euphoria526

euphoria526

It LOOKS like over watering. That curling downward is a big indicator. But there might be other factors there also

Matt.luxl

Matt.luxl

It LOOKS like over watering. That curling downward is a big indicator. But there might be other factors there also

Only been watering when the top soil is dry. Watering 2 gals at 6.5 ph. Stopped nutes 2 weeks ago since she is almost ready for harvest.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Yeah looks stressed by the light...600w in that space may be too much...
Some genetics really dont like it....epsom salts helps...💚

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

What size containers? What kinda of dirt? Do you water till run off? Can you pick up your pots? How often do you water? Leaves looking like that is either over watering or under watering. Over watering happens with too often watering, under watering can be both too little water or too infrequent.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

How long has this problem persisted? When was the last time they were perky and happy?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Only been watering when the top soil is dry. Watering 2 gals at 6.5 ph. Stopped nutes 2 weeks ago since she is almost ready for harvest.
top of the soil is dry? maybe still wet in center or bottom and never really getting dry, its from overwatering and incorrect nutrient dosages..

Ph 007

Ph 007

Could be to cold lights on, I run led at 75-77 And had slot of purple/woody Brown/ purple stems , and all sorts of deficiencys, And the where drinking very fucking slow,
And then i tried few days later 78-80f they looekd a bit better ,
Then a few days later to the end I run 83-85 f they few fat buds good yield but lok3d a bit un-happy
I now learned would of been better running 80-82f and humidity of 50-60 In flower.
When i upped the temps to 80+ they where now drinking faster like the would when I use hps light,

I know some good leds can cause problems if to close from to much light, I had mine 70cm away,
I think some cheap mars hydros sort Amazon not that powerfully and can be kept closer than mine.
But could be to much light maybe, aswell as to cold.
I also found with led and soil I need some calmag every watering.. never did with hps

If I was your I would try this first for.a hour and see bow the look,
Run room temps at 80-82f
if you're.ad drinking slow and then you will notice first that 80-82 the be drinking much better drying quicker,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Could be to cold lights on, I run led at 75-77 And had slot of purple/woody Brown/ purple stems , and all sorts of deficiencys, And the where drinking very fucking slow,
And then i tried few days later 78-80f they looekd a bit better ,
Then a few days later to the end I run 83-85 f they few fat buds good yield but lok3d a bit un-happy
I now learned would of been better running 80-82f and humidity of 50-60 In flower.
When i upped the temps to 80+ they where now drinking faster like the would when I use hps light,

I know some good leds can cause problems if to close from to much light, I had mine 70cm away,
I think some cheap mars hydros sort Amazon not that powerfully and can be kept closer than mine.
But could be to much light maybe, aswell as to cold.
I also found with led and soil I need some calmag every watering.. never did with hps

If I was your I would try this first for.a hour and see bow the look,
Run room temps at 80-82f
if you're.ad drinking slow and then you will notice first that 80-82 the be drinking much better drying quicker,
the root of this problem is overwatering, temps in 80’s that high are burning off terepenes etc.. it looks better because the roots are getting oxygen as it dries out.. it all comes down to watering/feeding properly.

Ph 007

Ph 007

You need to run leds at 80-82max
85max max but that A bit hot.

They get to cold so don't drink very well.and get difficciqncy and cold symptoms

You run a hps room at 75-77 so the leaves feel that temp plus on top of that the heat coming off the hps bulb now adds more heat to the leaves, so the leaves are now like 80-82 but they then sweat and cool themsleves to like 75-77 , this sweat makes them drink water and grow,
If not said that in a very scientific way but that's near right lol,

Put your hand under a hps light feel the heat, theb out your hand under a led no heat, so you run the room 80-82 In led so leaves now experience the seem heat they would under hps light

Top Bottom