IS my GH Flora Series plan okay 👌

• Thread starter Leeroy48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Okay so I got this running through my brain even tickling it.

I am growing 6 auto’s Colorado Cookies at the moment currently are 2 and half week they are looking okay.

• soil ( canna terra professional soil which is a medium soil it’s consist of nitrogen-rich potting mix for plant cultivation. Your plants grow best in a nitrogen-rich potting mix. CANNA Terra Professional potting mix is unlike anything you will find in a garden centre. It contains a blend of upgraded black peat, granulated peat moss and perlite (I copy and pasted this I’m not selling it)

• plant pot size is 15 litres.

• I have started the feed on what’s stated on the back off the bottle but I’m only at the moment giving 1/4 of the recommended dosage.

• I’m going to slowly work my way up to full dosage. ( do you think this is a good idea, or shall I only give half as the full dosage

•the sequence I’m feeding at is (nutrients water nutrients water nutrients water so forth)

Ive included a snap of the back of the bottle if anyone wants to take a peep.

also snap off the soil ingredients on the bag.

ps. I did not take photos whilst doing handstand. Sorry

anyone has any advice I would be truly be happy.

continue growing and the green god loves everyone.

peace and love from England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Is my gh flora series plan okay
Is my gh flora series plan okay 2
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
for amended soil IDK. I don't like the GH schedule. There is some good alts (search) to it but not sure if people run them in soil. Specially if it's amended. I would cut the micro way down if going into amended soil or even switch to hard water micro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom