Is my last remaining plant dying of something>?

• Thread starter RichmondReap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RichmondReap

RichmondReap

I am not sure but it doesn't look right.

Here are some mitigating circumstances:
The root system for this plant has not run out the bottom of the plant, I don't think the roots are healthy, I started the plant from a seed in a small grow plug, took that grow plug and hollowed out a rock wool cube to fit it.
1000 watt sodium halide, @22" above plant tops
I flood 4 times a day, for 2 minutes, every 6 hours, 2 hours before dark.
The whole cube is wet after the drain, so I know its getting water.. too much?

Feeding schedule is currently:

2.5 ml/gal Flora Grow
1.0 ml/gal Flora Micro
1.0 ml/gal Flora Bloom
PH is 6.0-6.1

Any suggestions to save "suzy" would be greatly appreciated, also before I have go out and buy some clones :-(

Is my last remaining plant dying of something
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey rich , what type of light is it ? High pressure sodium or metal halide ? Whatever it is I would start off by raising it from 22 inches to around 60 or 80 inches till the plant gets stable ....
Looks like some wicked heat stress for starters

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hey rich , what type of light is it ? High pressure sodium or metal halide ? Whatever it is I would start off by raising it from 22 inches to around 60 or 80 inches till the plant gets stable ....
Looks like some wicked heat stress for starters
I agree on all counts.

If the OP absolutely had to save the genetics, he may be able to nurse it back enough to take a cutting from. But I would definitely start over at this point.

RichmondReap

RichmondReap

well I tried, it's a crispy critter... So I'm growing in a tent the light, is actually a 600watt MH (I have yet to use the HPS 600watt as I did not make it to flower), is as high as it gets, I may need to invest in a lower table/tray system. And as a buddy suggested lower the table by cutting/sortening the legs, which I can't do that - I'm using a fast fit tray: https://monstergardens.com/fast-fit-tray-stand-3-x-3.html

I'm gonna grab some clones and some 4" net pots after cleaning up the system. Hopefully the better root system from a proper clone (and not my attempt at sprouting by seed) will allow it to be under the lights 18-22".
The last Elmer's Glue girl was under those hot lights for 3-4 weeks easy without wilting or burning... stunted due to roots is my call, we'll see....

Richmond Reaper

RichmondReap

RichmondReap

So, I reduced the flood occurances back to 3 x day and got 3 clones, all with nice healthy roots. 1 Strawana, 1 Kush Mint and 1 Slurricane.

Light: 600watt Metal Halide.

So am flooding with just Water ph 6.0 - In a day or two, I will re-introduce a 1.5 ml/gal Flora Grow 1.5 ml/gal Flora Micro 1.5 ml/gal Flora Bloom.

Any other comments more then welcome.
Wish me luck, after all, they are weeds.... dammit get into my belly my pipe!

BTW - I'm ordering some 4" net pots, they don't carry them at my closer store locations.

Richmond reaper

Plnt
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom