is my outdoor in jeopardy of flowering prematurely????

• Thread starter UsedRugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UsedRugs

UsedRugs

Hey Friends. So im a little worried. I have 2 large greenhouses I am running this summer. In my main veg room I run 18/6 light cycle in which veg all my main outdoor plants. Then in another veg room I run 24/0 for my indoors. I wanted to utilize the natural sunlight for all my veg so I moved my veg for indoor into one greenhouse in which I planned to flower inside after some real sun veg, and my veg for outdoors into the second. There is 15 hours 15 minutes sun outside ATM. The 24/0 indoor plants started to flower on me. Which is no big deal I can move indoors and flip. Just really worried that my 18/6 outdoor babies are going to flower. Last year I had a little supplementary lighting so I had no probs. Was it just the 24/0 to 15/9 ?

Thanks my peeps

Last edited:
mancorn

mancorn

It’s kind of a crap shot. It’s not really the amount of daylight, but uninterrupted darkness (and why indoor growers are so worried about light leaks). Seeing as you’re in a greenhouse you might be able to hit the plants with light, for a couple minutes, during the night to keep your plants from flipping.

UsedRugs

UsedRugs

It’s kind of a crap shot. It’s not really the amount of daylight, but uninterrupted darkness (and why indoor growers are so worried about light leaks). Seeing as you’re in a greenhouse you might be able to hit the plants with light, for a couple minutes, during the night to keep your plants from flipping.

Thanks my man. No flowers yet but they seem to be stretching hard. Same strain as the ones that flowered but came from 18 hours veg ...not 24 like the others. I have a blackout system and some lights I can put up. If they are flowering (sticky fingers crossed they aren't ) do you think I should re-veg them with 24 hour light or 18 to shock them back to veg?? its 300 plants in a 80 foot greenhouse so im drinking a little more tonight 🤯🤯....thanks for your time have great weekend

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Thanks my man. No flowers yet but they seem to be stretching hard. Same strain as the ones that flowered but came from 18 hours veg ...not 24 like the others. I have a blackout system and some lights I can put up. If they are flowering (sticky fingers crossed they aren't ) do you think I should re-veg them with 24 hour light or 18 to shock them back to veg?? its 300 plants in a 80 foot greenhouse so im drinking a little more tonight 🤯🤯....thanks for your time have great weekend
Have you revegged a plant before? Not trying to be an ass here but revegging 80 plants?

UsedRugs

UsedRugs

Have you revegged a plant before? Not trying to be an ass here but revegging 80 plants?
Na man never had this happen before. Not even positive its happening just being proactive just incase I fucked up.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Na man never had this happen before. Not even positive its happening just being proactive just incase I fucked up.
You don’t want to reveg anything if at all possible. The time factor if nothing else.

Top Bottom