Is my plant a Hermie

• Thread starter Ganjee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjee

Ganjee

Is my plant turning into a Hermie. I want to be sure before I remove it. It is the tall one on the right.
Image2
Image0
Image3

Ganjee

Ganjee

Hmm okay. The reason I thought it was due to it being much taller then all the other plants. Even though I only have 2 strains Black Berry and Pineapple Express in the tent. I thought in picture 2 those little ball things growing below the buds were male parts. I guess I was mistaken. Thank you all for the input

THCMonster

THCMonster

No, i would suspect you dont have a hermie, mostly cause sacs dangle.

If they evolve into looking like this then i would say yes, but the would have already been established pollen sacs already.

Polish 20200229 183022779

OjoDeMalo

OjoDeMalo

to piggy back on the OPs herm thread. this happened pretty much over night. They got transplanted a week ago and I added another couple quantum boards. all else remains the same. What makes a plant herm? And the stretch is out of this world. like 4-5x long skinny sativa.

Herm 1
Herm 2
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Sorry, but it’s definitely a hermie. You can see the little pollen sacks developing. I know I’m not seeing things haha🤣 you might be able to pluck them off and keep rolling.
Burnz

*edited
Things that can make a plant hermie: nutrient stress, pH issues, light leaks, small lights from ac units/dehumidifiers etc. or it may be genetic related. Hope that helps.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Sorry, but it’s definitely a hermie. You can see the little pollen sacks developing. I know I’m not seeing things haha🤣 you might be able to pluck them off and keep rolling.
Burnz

*edited
Things that can make a plant hermie: nutrient stress, pH issues, light leaks, small lights from ac units/dehumidifiers etc. or it may be genetic related. Hope that helps.

On second look... They could be sacks i
Burnz

*edited

Can I change my answer? Lol.

I think I'd definitely pop whatever exactly those are in the elbows off as soon as I spotted them. I get similar growth on my cheese only with pronounced pistil growth... I tend to pluck them but I've left them without a problem on a couple occasions...I'm not 100% on the sacks as they are upright... And honestly, I've never had a plant go hermie before... And I started up on GG4 for my first few grows.

He's probably right... Better safe than sorry lol Which strain this is would be helpful information

Top Bottom