• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matt.luxl

Matt.luxl

Strain: Papaya (Bag Seed)
Soil: Burpees Potting Mix (.12-.12-.12) Coconut Coir
Light: Menards 28w Full spectrum led 12” above
Water: Filtered Tap water unk

Alright here we go. This is my second time growing but we’ll say it’s my first since the first one died after a couple days of sprouting due to root rot.

The issues I’ve had so far have been a couple transplants due to giving Fox Farm Big Bloom early on and looked like it had nute lock, after I transplanted last Sunday she is looking better than before but is still showing some things I hope aren’t very concerning. When I transplanted I used Burpee Natural and organic Starter+ Transplanting to add 1.51% Microbes and have only have fed her once since then using filtered tap water. (pH level is unknown at this point due to lack of funds ;(
I know she has gone through some stress at a young age but want to get some other’s opinions if she looks healthy.

The small tear in the leave was accidentally done by me.
There is a small hole right by the new growing leaves.
The 2 beginning leaves are also dying, idk if that’s supposed to happen at this age or not.
3E4D6AD6-C59D-4BAA-8E02-ACBEFA736D33.jpeg
54BE09CA-B897-45ED-95EE-1EF3DD780319.jpeg
1F398656-6FC9-4A91-B5F6-73B7594CDFE7.jpeg
C864B76B-6830-4E26-B82A-4B26550AEFC3.jpeg
AE82B91D-F642-456F-83C5-3E04640DD9C4.jpeg
860843CF-EB96-453B-AA05-FE0D0E229D85.jpeg

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

It's hard to tell with the blurple lights, try one with just the flash.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Agree, under the blurple lights it is hard to see the true color of the leaf...but, I have notice that the plant is smaller than your pot in ratio, so for good practice remember to not over-water this plant. Just remember, the larger the pot to grow in, to the plant size being less, is the #1 way to cause overwatering to a cannabis plant. Though many growers chose to transplant less often in grow to save the time in transplanting, growing weed in pots larger than the plants diameter often promotes over-watering to the medium (soil believe in this case) when root growth has not expanded out to the sides of that larger pot and hence any nutrients added (which I try not to add during veg because my soil medium is already rich enough) builds up nutrients (PPM's) to soil that will eventually cause nutrient burn as the plant grows further. Just beware not to over water in such pots that you are growing in 👍

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Agree, under the blurple lights it is hard to see the true color of the leaf...but, I have notice that the plant is smaller than your pot in ratio, so for good practice remember to not over-water this plant. Just remember, the larger the pot to grow in, to the plant size being less, is the #1 way to cause overwatering to a cannabis plant. Though many growers chose to transplant less often in grow to save the time in transplanting, growing weed in pots larger than the plants diameter often promotes over-watering to the medium (soil believe in this case) when root growth has not expanded out to the sides of that larger pot and hence any nutrients added (which I try not to add during veg because my soil medium is already rich enough) builds up nutrients (PPM's) to soil that will eventually cause nutrient burn as the plant grows further. Just beware not to over water in such pots that you are growing in 👍
Maybe slight chronic over watering...????

Top Bottom