Is my plant male or female I’m a first time grower

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Is my plant male or female im a first time grower

My plant is 4 weeks old from sprouting through the soil. Is this a male or female? It’s my best growing plant. Please tell me it’s not male and I have to burn it.

Is my plant male or female im a first time grower 2
mancorn

mancorn

Can’t tell from your pictures. I’d guess female because the one bract looks like a teardrop, instead of round. But you’ll have to wait until you see a stigmas (small white hair) before you know for sure.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Most likely female but you may not be able to tell with 100% certainty until you flip to flower.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Yes but it ain’t right now. There is a female preflower on that plant pictured. I don’t need to see pistils.
That's why I said 100% 🙂 I don't want to tell anyone it is definitely this when it could be that 😋

LakerGang89

LakerGang89

There is a female preflower in the pics. There is just no pistils emerging yet.
It’s still a photoperiod right? I popped these seeds from a bud of a kosher kush cross I got from a dispensary. I hope it’s not an auto

freezeland2

freezeland2

It’s still a photoperiod right? I popped these seeds from a bud of a kosher kush cross I got from a dispensary. I hope it’s not an auto
Photos can show preflowers long before flowering if you know what to look for. That plant in your pic has a female preflower. Is it an auto or photo I couldn’t tell you. Have no idea about it’s genetics.

Top Bottom