Is my plant ready for harvest?

• Thread starter PurpleHaze420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurpleHaze420

PurpleHaze420

Hey guys ☺️ i already posted few treads regarding my first grow, indica dominant.
She is now in week 13. I know it because i started counting 2 weeks after 12/12.
Her trichomes are cloudy/milky with few amber.
Some of the hairs are still white and growing but i have read somewhere that it can still grow regardless plant being finish.
Keeping low temperature and humidity because I'm afraid of mold.
I wanted to put her on 46hours darkness and then harvest.
What do you guys think, should I cut her in 2 day's? 😰

Is my plant ready for harvest
Is my plant ready for harvest 2
Is my plant ready for harvest 3
Is my plant ready for harvest 4
coherent

coherent

Photo is pretty blurry of trichomes to me. All look pretty clear to me. Still a lot of white stigmas. They should all mostly turn ans curled back into flower. Also can't tell what part of plant photo is taken on. Wait until 80 % or more are cloudy on the calyx not the leaves. A few starting to turn amber is ok.. a week or 2 or maybe more?

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

Photo is pretty blurry of trichomes to me. All look pretty clear to me. Still a lot of white stigmas. They should all mostly turn ans curled back into flower. Also can't tell what part of plant photo is taken on. Wait until 80 % or more are cloudy on the calyx not the leaves. A few starting to turn amber is ok.. a week or 2 or maybe more?
5 days, lights out.

PurpleHaze420

PurpleHaze420

yeah id go atleast another week. Probably 2

I've noticed today after turning on the lights.
Her leafs are starting to yellow extremely. Looks like most of the leafs are dying.
Almost all hairs on lower grow have retreated inside.
I don't know if this is her saying me that she is finish or maybe something else.
It makes me think all time she is indica. Not sativa. And now it's already finishing week 13.
Maybe she is really finish.

IMG 20210305 134125
IMG 20210305 134114
IMG 20210305 134220

Latest posts

Top Bottom