Is my seedling growing fine?

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

First time grower. I've done a lot of research but just want everyone's opinion. Starting growing this helmet sweat strain from exotic genetic. I have it under a 600w(85actual) about 24 inches. Keeping temp between 72-78 in day and usually 68 at night. On 18/4 schedule. Keeping humidity at 65%-70% . In fox farm happy frog mixed with clay pebbles. I think she is growing nice just want everyone's opinion as it's my first grow. First picture is last Sunday and second photo is yesterday and this morning. Thank you all. Happy growing.

Is my seedling growing fine
Is my seedling growing fine 2
Is my seedling growing fine 3
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Looking good and healthy!
Sweet! That's what I thought as well just been over thinking everything and I'm my head thought they should be bigger lol. I have worked really hard to dial in the temp and humidity and actually had to back the lights off once I understood the ppfd or umol intensity at different heights. But I think I have it pretty dialed in now. I just need to relax and smoke a bowl lol

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I would love to hear any tips you all have!! I'm very open minded.

D

dspucch

I would love to hear any tips you all have!! I'm very open minded.
keep your lights 18/6 - make sure youre not over-watering, your plants will tell you whats wrong with them. Check the link below. Check your pH over your water and just whisper sweet nothings to them. haha

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

keep your lights 18/6 - make sure youre not over-watering, your plants will tell you whats wrong with them. Check the link below. Check your pH over your water and just whisper sweet nothings to them. haha

Hahaha my girlfriend is already jealous and told me I don't talk to her that way when I was talking to my plant yesterday 😅 I'm afraid she is gonna kill it one day out of jealousy lmao. But yeah testing the PH is definitely my next move! I just ordered some fox farm tiger bloom when should I start giving it to them?

D

dspucch

Hahaha my girlfriend is already jealous and told me I don't talk to her that way when I was talking to my plant yesterday 😅 I'm afraid she is gonna kill it one day out of jealousy lmao. But yeah testing the PH is definitely my next move! I just ordered some fox farm tiger bloom when should I start giving it to them?
You could follow the foxfarm feeding cycle - you can look it up online but ill post it right here.... ahaha, my gf gives me shit all the time cause i check mine at least 30 times a day lmao. but ive caught her going into the grow room and looking too.

Fox soil chart
Top Bottom