Is my soil composition good for indoor?

• Thread starter Scrun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scrun

Hi guys new to the forums just wondering if I would need to add additional liquid nutrients (base nutrients) to my soil i made up which consists of Co co coir, perlite, vermiculite, chicken manure, mushroom compost and worm castings. Im going to grow amnesia autos and I plan to use cal mag, aloevate, bio diesel and a bud booster bulker towards the end. Is this going to be too much nutrients im planning on feeding my autos? Any advice would be much appreicated thanks

PK1

PK1

Supporter
if you are feeding the soil than you don't need to use liquid nutrients

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi guys new to the forums just wondering if I would need to add additional liquid nutrients (base nutrients) to my soil i made up which consists of Co co coir, perlite, vermiculite, chicken manure, mushroom compost and worm castings. Im going to grow amnesia autos and I plan to use cal mag, aloevate, bio diesel and a bud booster bulker towards the end. Is this going to be too much nutrients im planning on feeding my autos? Any advice would be much appreicated thanks
I don’t think that mixture qualifies as soil

S

Scrun

I don’t think that mixture qualifies as soil
What would you call it then? More of a soilless composted mix? If this is the case then the liquid nutrients dialled in throughout the grow would be neccessary?

S

Scrun

Also should i be sticking to a soilless mix for indoors (Co co coir and perlite) as ive got a big infestation of fungus gnats...

Top Bottom