Is My Tangie Ready For Harvest?

• Thread starter Ogmofojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ogmofojones

You can try to fight it but it will be a up and down battle and expensive.
I’m one of those hard headed growers I never give up. Ide do daily spraying of green $ cleaner and switch up with a baking soda and water mix with a drop of dawn dish soap. But you got to soak them buds. You got to fine mist all your spray every day into your fans and dehumidifier coils and a/c coils. Fine mist the walls and floors and cieling. If you can get a atomizer it’ll make this a very simple chore. Remember this has to be done with lights out.

Great advice. I sprayed with the lights on about two weeks ago and, as you can imagine, destroyed the plants.

Do you spray preventatively?

Thanks so much for this detailed solution, it is so helpful.

O

Ogmofojones

This is not my final judgement, but I have/had some WPM myself. I used a sample of Trifecta Crop Control and it seems to have vanished..along with some hard assed gnats..LOL
It is a blend of nasty smelling herbs and no chemicals. Misted at lights off until dripping wet and the next day they looked good again. I had tried baking Soda and H2O2, but this seems to have done it. It is pricey but is highly concentrated. I will be using it outdoors this summer. If I were the OP, I would look into bud washing before I tossed her. The H2O2 bath may work, but ..yada, yada.

Thanks for excellent tip. I'm bummed next time I'll ensure I spray proactively and I'll try these formulas.

Top Bottom