Is my tent too small

• Thread starter Cheryle79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cheryle79

Cheryle79

Hey guys,
Beginner here and first time grower.
My tent is 90x60x90cm I’ve 10 plants inside, Will I have enough growing space for a good few decent colas?
Flipped to flower 2 weeks ago,
Is my tent too small

Cheryle79

Cheryle79

My carbon filter is outside the tent, I’m thinking of sliding the hose and fan back out more so the fans face is just poking in thru the hole at the side, what do yous think?

Cheryle79

Cheryle79

The carbon filter will be less efficient outside the tent espeicially if you're pushing air 'into' rather than sucking through it. At least thats been my experience. Is your fan up to the task?
Can I ask what you think I should do?

Ponky

Ponky

For that tent I would run 2 cheap 4" duct fans. Air in and out. Carbon filter. I more space is available. Bigger is always better.

Ponky

Ponky

One combo to filter the exhaust. And one just fan to supply the intake with fresh air. Preferably air that passes through a filter.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I took a sheet of plywood and made a top for the tent. All wires, plugs, inlines... They all go on top. Our lights can go up to 3 inches from the top, so we have all that below as growing room.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Can I ask what you think I should do?
Optimally, you'd want the carbon filter inside the tent but since you're already tight on space it might be tough. If the filter is too big to put inside the tent you just have to make sure the fan you use has enough grunt to push enough air through the filter to be effective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom