Is recharge and fish sh!t enough to flower?

• Thread starter Bjggrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bjggrow

Bjggrow

We transferred our northern lights to 7 gallon pots almost two weeks ago and added a bunch of fresh ffof and some mychorizae at the roots. I have been giving recharge and fish sh!t and flipped lights to 12/12. Also giving cal/mag. Is that enough to get them into flowering? They have definitely been pre flowering as I eased them into 12/12 from 24/7 light cycle over a couple weeks. Wondering if I still need to give them bloom? Or any of the nutrients. I’m honestly trying to get away from all of that and go towards a more organic grow. I’ve had several issues with burn and they look so beautiful now. Next grow I plan to try a living soil. So what do I need to give or should I give to make sure they are getting everything to get through flowering or am I doing enough?

Is recharge and fish sht enough to flower
Bjggrow

Bjggrow

I wouldn’t add anything but water and maybe some more recharge in a few weeks. They look pretty good.
Thanks! I’m really happy with them right now. As long as I’m doing enough to get them into full flowering, I’m good with it.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Thanks! I’m really happy with them right now. As long as I’m doing enough to get them into full flowering, I’m good with it.
They should have what they need with what you did at transplant.

growsince79

growsince79

We transferred our northern lights to 7 gallon pots almost two weeks ago and added a bunch of fresh ffof and some mychorizae at the roots. I have been giving recharge and fish sh!t and flipped lights to 12/12. Also giving cal/mag. Is that enough to get them into flowering? They have definitely been pre flowering as I eased them into 12/12 from 24/7 light cycle over a couple weeks. Wondering if I still need to give them bloom? Or any of the nutrients. I’m honestly trying to get away from all of that and go towards a more organic grow. I’ve had several issues with burn and they look so beautiful now. Next grow I plan to try a living soil. So what do I need to give or should I give to make sure they are getting everything to get through flowering or am I doing enough?
If you want to use organic, start adding amendments now and every 2-3 until mid flower.

freezeland2

freezeland2

If you want to use organic, start adding amendments now and every 2-3 until mid flower.
What would you suggest? It’s fresh ffof soil, and plenty of microbes in the recharge tea. Which should be reapplied every two weeks until two weeks before finish. They might need calmag along the way but I wouldn’t add it just to add it unless using RO.

growsince79

growsince79

What would you suggest? It’s fresh ffof soil, and plenty of microbes in the recharge tea. Which should be reapplied every two weeks until two weeks before finish. They might need calmag along the way but I wouldn’t add it just to add it unless using RO.
Happy frog dry amendments work well. I didn't need anything else in cocoloco.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Happy frog dry amendments work well. I didn't need anything else in cocoloco.
Not familiar with cocoloco. I grow in living soil so I’m happy with just adding microbes, occasional worm castings and water it. My understanding of ffof is it’s supposed to be a water only soil. Or no? I’ve never used it or read the label of a bag of it. Just my understanding.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I did just read the label. They say initially nothing needed and then recommend their bloom fert. Couldn’t say one way or other for the OP if that’s good or bad stuff. But anyway that’s from the bag label.

Bjggrow

Bjggrow

I did just read the label. They say initially nothing needed and then recommend their bloom fert. Couldn’t say one way or other for the OP if that’s good or bad stuff. But anyway that’s from the bag label.
Yeah I’m thinking maybe wait a little bit because there are some nutrients in the soil but I’m just hoping it’s enough to bloom properly. When we transferred we just put fresh soil around the existing and filled it up. About 2 bags of ffof for 5 plants.

Top Bottom