is sativa the best for stress

• Thread starter pothead917
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

I think in general,indica strains are better for treating stress. They relax,they couchlock and they don't usually get you all energized like sativas do. Sativas will most likely add to the stress.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

but am i right that sativas are head high and indicas are body high
Yes, a head buzz is characteristic of sativas and a body buzz is characteristic of indicas. But...

Keep in mind that almost everything is a hybrid. When I say I prefer sativas, I prefer sativa dominant hybrids. Most people who prefer indicas are smoking indica dominant hybrids. So something that is mostly indica can get you high, and something that is mostly sativa can have a body stone to it.

Some of the Chem line has some sativa-like energy to it, so sativa/indica may not be the best scale.

growsince79

growsince79

Yes, a head buzz is characteristic of sativas and a body buzz is characteristic of indicas. But...

Keep in mind that almost everything is a hybrid. When I say I prefer sativas, I prefer sativa dominant hybrids. Most people who prefer indicas are smoking indica dominant hybrids. So something that is mostly indica can get you high, and something that is mostly sativa can have a body stone to it.
The industry hypes the indica/ sativa thing way too much. Even my 100% pure Colombian sativa will knock me out if I eat too much. According to miss yoga pants at the dispensery sativa will keep you awake all night. These Johnny come lately yuppie marketers want you to buy both. Unbag it and smoke just to find out there's no difference- they both disappoint. Us old timers know whats up.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Nothing puts me to sleep like coming down from a sativa high