is sativa the best for stress

• Thread starter pothead917
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pothead917

i dont know if its the weed strain or because its sativa but i feel really happy right now after smoking some hawaiian snow. because sativa are head high and indica is body high, sativa are best for stress?

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Depends on why you're smokin. I love a strong Sativa, but I also like the flavors and heavy couchlock indicas at times. It really depends on why I'm smoking. I really like the Hawaiian Snow, but I think its harvested a bit too late.

Dye

Dye

I run a more satIva for a head high and energy and a more indica for more body relaxing scene.
yesterday got snow to shovel, I am 62 so a sativa will some music out the door I go.
after I am done, later in the day break out the body meds indica.

I have skunk mazar, blueberry, GDP, Durban poison, cali dream for my meds now.
mix and do not drive! I look for a new combo every year or two.
right now I am into my skunk mazar cross does both. I have my first blueberry-harvest coming.
the skunk mazar cross I have grows great in a tent does not grow to wild.
feminized seeds are good to find what you like, then buy regular seeds and make your own.

Observationist

Observationist

I run a more satIva for a head high and energy and a more indica for more body relaxing scene.
yesterday got snow to shovel, I am 62 so a sativa will some music out the door I go.

right now I am into my skunk mazar cross does both. I have my first blueberry-harvest coming.
feminized seeds are good to find what you like, then buy regular seeds and make your own.
Gonna try and collect some pollen soon and pollinate one of my female clones
All bagseeds

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That sounds like us. We love a good sativa during the day and a really heavy indica at night. We hurt in places we never knew we had until we got older. LOL 😁

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

My PTSD bothers me very little if I have at least a bowl a day. 2 is better. Sometimes, as you're working on one thing in your past, something else comes up and has to be dealt with right then. This allows me to go thru those times with a calmness that tends to freak people out for some reason. Best medicine I've ever had for what ails me.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

i dont know if its the weed strain or because its sativa but i feel really happy right now after smoking some hawaiian snow. because sativa are head high and indica is body high, sativa are best for stress?
Everyone is a bit different, but for most of us, sativas give an up, happy buzz.

Unless I want to sleep, sativas are what I smoke.

H

hawkman

None !!! 100% sativa's tend to engerize one while indica's slow things down which helps stress. look for a good hybrid 50/50 strains and even a dominate indica strain ---- need some name of ? Seedfinders.eu is a very good source of information that can help you

Top Bottom