Is she hungry or over fed

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

This girl is about a month and a half old. She was topped once and 5 days ago i removed about 15 fan leaves. I am using NFTG line in Ocean forest soil but I have given her only filtered tap water last 2 times. She was also overwaterd so she has been drying out for 3 days. Should i give her food with the next watering? I could also just give her the herculian harvest, it is supposed to bind with any extra salts in the soil. Please let me know what you think

Is she hungry or over fed
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

If the top of the soil is dry than i think you can resume feeding, only water/feed when the top of the soil is dry about and inch of your index finger

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Nutes aren't 'food' for plants. Light and CO2 are food. Nutes are more like vitamins, and the plant can't use more of them than the light and CO2 levels allow. Most newer growers way over fertilize. Your lower leaves are deep green, which suggests that the plant has plenty of nitrogen. Ocean Forest is hot to begin with. I'd hold off feeding again for at least two weeks, and then use half the strength the manufacturer recommends going forward.

Top Bottom