Is she ready? Last girl in greenhouse

• Thread starter Burnwun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnwun

Burnwun

I harvested my 4 other master kush girls almost a week ago now, this last gir has been taking lomger than the rest to fully mature. The bottom buds look more mature than top colas which worries me that I either skimped her on phosphorus or she wasnt getting enough sun. Another thing to note is that she is my only girl with 3 main shoots. I topped her once and ended up with 3 instead of 2. My other girls in the greenhouse had to get pulled a litte early(still mostly cloudy trics w very little amber) because of some baaad bud rot. Definitely got hit pretty bad with it this season.
My question is do you think she is ready? Or should i give her 2 more days? I got one last master kush on my deck outside of the greenhouse too that starting to get hit w bud rot recently from caterpillars now.
Last 2 pics are top colas.

Is she ready last girl in greenhouse
Is she ready last girl in greenhouse 2
Is she ready last girl in greenhouse 3
Is she ready last girl in greenhouse 4
Madmax

Madmax

Most plants dont neccesarily mature all at same time...you can cut off bits that you think is ready like that first pic..that looks near done with all brown hair receeding.i call it boutique cutting ha..normally rule of thumb is to wait till 3/4 of the hairs have turned brown..you could probably go another 2 weeks on the rest..id give her a light final supper then just water after that..youd b suprised how much more they could fill out in a couple more weeks..

Burnwun

Burnwun

Most plants dont neccesarily mature all at same time...you can cut off bits that you think is ready like that first pic..that looks near done with all brown hair receeding.i call it boutique cutting ha..normally rule of thumb is to wait till 3/4 of the hairs have turned brown..you could probably go another 2 weeks on the rest..id give her a light final supper then just water after that..youd b suprised how much more they could fill out in a couple more weeks..
Word, thank you for the info. The only reason I hesitate to do partial harvests is because i wash all my bud immediately after harvest and its just a tedious process, especially for a small such a small amount to be washed. Would it be terrible to wait for the whole thing to finish before harvesting? Im a little worried about how late in the season its getting (weather) since Massachusetts is so sporadic.

Madmax

Madmax

Sure...you can go as long as you like bro..i say you got it al under control bud.you only have to worry bout bud rot .they can handle pretty cold weather.being in the hot house will help you out heaps.you will know nxt time how far you can go too.

Cheers max

Burnwun

Burnwun

Sure...you can go as long as you like bro..i say you got it al under control bud.you only have to worry bout bud rot .they can handle pretty cold weather.being in the hot house will help you out heaps.you will know nxt time how far you can go too.

Cheers max
Thank you bro, very good point too. I didnt even think of that.

Top Bottom