Is she ready to be cut down?

• Thread starter Thegreattattoo143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

She is so sticky and I have no way to check the tricombs wat should I do? Is she ready to come down???????????
Is she ready to be cut down
Is she ready to be cut down 2

Is she ready to be cut down 3
dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

I'm sure you'll catch a buzz. The plant looks like a clone that never threw mature fan leaves. But your plant got wrecked with fungal disease and insect damage. And it looks nutrient starved as well or the buds would look better. So you've got the triple crown of bad on this suffering specimen. This is like the best picture I've seen on any weed web site in some time that says "This is NOT what you want your plant to look like." So your posting this picture serves a purpose. Know that when bugs are crawling over your plants they take a shit like every couple minutes. So when you smoke the weed later your are literally smoking bug shit. Just Neem oil alone could help with a lot of this. Of course, it's too late now.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Based on looks, you have 3-4 weeks before it's ready.

Don't put neem oil on it now.

Looks like you have septoria leaf spot, thrips, and probably more than one kind of leaf-munching critter, like grasshoppers and caterpillars. If anything, I'd hit it with Nuke 'Em, which will knock back thrips, aphids and mites, and an OMRI rated BT spray.

I don't see a sign of it now, but you could easily have bud worms hatching on those leaves right now. BT would handle that.

Top Bottom