Is she ready to harvest

• Thread starter newtothis2465
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Awesome thank you.
Welcome! Close tho! Check her within three to four days, she’s not to far out but for sure still showing some clear trichs. Best way to know for sure is to buy yourself a jewelers loupe. Knowing exactly where you are on harvest time will help you to decide what it is you want from this Lady.

N

newtothis2465

Thank you for your help. I have a galaxy s22 ultra it Has 100 times zoom camera. If I take a picture at about 30 to 40 zoom I can see the trichomes perfectly, but I wasn't sure if I should harvest with trichs not all being milky yet. I appreciate your help very much. Here in the last weeks I have been taking pics daily. The plant is not very big. I put it into flower when it was only about 28 inches tall, because I don't have a lot of room. Another problem is the stalk is not very big and she is wanting to fall over from the weight of the buds. I used a string to tie it to a shelf above it to keep it upright. Will that hurt it?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thank you for your help. I have a galaxy s22 ultra it Has 100 times zoom camera. If I take a picture at about 30 to 40 zoom I can see the trichomes perfectly, but I wasn't sure if I should harvest with trichs not all being milky yet. I appreciate your help very much. Here in the last weeks I have been taking pics daily. The plant is not very big. I put it into flower when it was only about 28 inches tall, because I don't have a lot of room. Another problem is the stalk is not very big and she is wanting to fall over from the weight of the buds. I used a string to tie it to a shelf above it to keep it upright. Will that hurt it?
I doubt it will hurt it. Pretty forgiving plants. Much better that you tie her up versus she splits her stems. Congrats on your grow, may it just get better from here 😊

Top Bottom