• Start date
  • Tagged users None

What should I do with it?

• Keep

• Start a new

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jandro2468

Jandro2468

I have a gg#4 that has seen better days. In the begging germination she barley came out, and once she got into the ground, she’s been growing fairly slow and weak. I was using a lightbulb cause I read online it was safe till I did more research and switched to a 300w full spectrum grow light. But I’m pondering if I should just keep this plant which is already a month and a week old and still seen little progression

Is she still worth it
Is she still worth it 2
Is she still worth it 3
Is she still worth it 4
madgrower

madgrower

I have a gg#4 that has seen better days. In the begging germination she barley came out, and once she got into the ground, she’s been growing fairly slow and weak. I was using a lightbulb cause I read online it was safe till I did more research and switched to a 300w full spectrum grow light. But I’m pondering if I should just keep this plant which is already a month and a week old and still seen little progression
Keep it .be patient

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

The better the lighting the better your plant is going to grow. Also I should point out the more you know the better your grows will be. You really need to do some reading and look around on this site and see what other people are doing and what is working for them. Get some better lights, do some reading, take some clones and your grow will really improve as u learn your plants needs.

Jandro2468

Jandro2468

Keep it but stop with the LED photos
so should I take photos with the light off. Also would adding a 150 HPS Bulb be a sufficient amount for a better grow? Really appreciate the help. I have done a lot of research but honestly prefer to here it from professionals than a book.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The medium on that seedling looks muddy and soaked? Does your container have drainage holes?
Also try taking a short plastic straw and cut it lengthwise in half..then place the halves around the stem to prop it up..this way as the leaves move..the support will stay put..(push the straw into the soil after it is around the stem).

Jandro2468

Jandro2468

The medium on that seedling looks muddy and soaked? Does your container have drainage holes?
Also try taking a short plastic straw and cut it lengthwise in half..then place the halves around the stem to prop it up..this way as the leaves move..the support will stay put..(push the straw into the soil after it is around the stem).
It was well dry and I’m using a smart pot, under it is a drain hole leading to the bottom pot to hold excess water. It’s low because I’m trying to train it for the light to hit the whole plant

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It was well dry and I’m using a smart pot, under it is a drain hole leading to the bottom pot to hold excess water. It’s low because I’m trying to train it for the light to hit the whole plant
That plant is too young to train..Just let her grow til maybe 3-4 nodes then lightly train away..Smart pots make it very hard to overwater..I hope the roots are not sitting in a pool of water (your catch pan?)..Roots need oxygen and wet/dry periods..
If leaves droop and the stems droop too..you are under watered (try the lift method)..if the leaves droop and stems are up at 45 degrees..you overwatered..both are bad..over watering is way worse.
Google it (Dr Pete on Utube has a great video on this).

Jandro2468

Jandro2468

That plant is too young to train..Just let her grow til maybe 3-4 nodes then lightly train away..Smart pots make it very hard to overwater..I hope the roots are not sitting in a pool of water (your catch pan?)..Roots need oxygen and wet/dry periods..
If leaves droop and the stems droop too..you are under watered (try the lift method)..if the leaves droop and stems are up at 45 degrees..you overwatered..both are bad..over watering is way worse.
Google it (Dr Pete on Utube has a great video on this).
Yeah I’ve been trying the water technique where if you can pick it up with one hand with ease it’s dry. My main issue right now is the height but thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom