Is she underdeveloped for 4 weeks 3 days into flowering?

• Thread starter bog19372
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bog19372

I feel she's really underdeveloped for her age into flowering? Am I doing something wrong
Is she underdeveloped for 4 weeks 3 days into flowering 2
Is she underdeveloped for 4 weeks 3 days into flowering

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Plants look happy. They are going to grow at their own pace and each strain is different. So in a nut shell ... if your plants look happy and they aren't showing any sign of nutrient issues, there's really not much more you can do. They will finish when they are done.

What do I mean by that? Your job as the grower is to provide optimal conditions in environment, lighting and nutrition. It's hard to see 100% for sure due to the reddish hue in your pictures .... but from what my old eyes see, you're doing just fine. Be patient and keep up the good work. Keep them happy that's all you have to do.

B

bog19372

Plants look happy. They are going to grow at their own pace and each strain is different. So in a nut shell ... if your plants look happy and they aren't showing any sign of nutrient issues, there's really not much more you can do. They will finish when they are done.

What do I mean by that? Your job as the grower is to provide optimal conditions in environment, lighting and nutrition. It's hard to see 100% for sure due to the reddish hue in your pictures .... but from what my old eyes see, you're doing just fine. Be patient and keep up the good work. Keep them happy that's all you have to do.
Brilliant thank you for that the buds just seem to be filling out slowly if it helps it's a purple haze strain the reddish hue is due to HPS lighting

B

bog19372

And one more thing to add it's 1 plant not multiple

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

What are the temperatures in your grow? When plants are fed and healthy, one of the main growth factors becomes temperature. For example, at 70F (21C) your plants will take weeks longer to finish than 80F (27C)

B

bog19372

Around 26.7 to 27.3°c humidity is around 56%
What are the temperatures in your grow? When plants are fed and healthy, one of the main growth factors becomes temperature. For example, at 70F (21C) your plants will take weeks longer to finish than 80F (27C)
Around 26.7 to 27.3°c humidity is around 56% most and just added a few close ups of 2 of the budlets right now at 4 weeks 5 days
IMG 20230329 131116943 MFNR
IMG 20230329 131112519 MFNR

freezeland2

freezeland2

Any suggestions on lowering humidity without a dehumidifier
If this is in a lung room and you have vents from home heating system closed you can open those. Rh in most homes is very low this time of year. You can also turn down or turn off your humidifier if you are running one. Beyond that you will need a dehumidifier.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

If this is in a lung room and you have vents from home heating system closed you can open those. Rh in most homes is very low this time of year. You can also turn down or turn off your humidifier if you are running one. Beyond that you will need a dehumidifier.

Adding to what @freezeland2 was stating ... central air in the warmer months also dries out the air. However, my recommendation is if you already know that you're likely to have high humidity ... its probably time to look into purchasing a dehumidifier.

labomba

labomba

A cheap alternative are disposable moisture traps if you only have to go few % down. My tent is usually 60/65 rh but with couple small moisture traps it comes down to 50-55%. They cost two euros and last couple weeks.

labomba

labomba

Also would appreciate some help as I'm a beginner about to finish my first girl. She will turn 6th week into flowering shortly and my plan is to stop feeding her from now and harvest in 2 weeks. She is very bushy and Im wondering is some defoliation is recommended in her case? It's an Original Cheese photoperiod.

Also since I'm at it, could anyone kindly tell me if this looks ok to be harvested in 2 weeks or could I push a little longer? Seems like I should have more dying foliage with two weeks remaining.

Peace.

IMG 20230330 031536
IMG 20230330 031521
IMG 20230330 010216
B

bog19372

A cheap alternative are disposable moisture traps if you only have to go few % down. My tent is usually 60/65 rh but with couple small moisture traps it comes down to 50-55%. They cost two euros and last couple weeks.
Thanks for the tip about humidity traps absolute legend didn't even think about using them

B

bog19372

Also would appreciate some help as I'm a beginner about to finish my first girl. She will turn 6th week into flowering shortly and my plan is to stop feeding her from now and harvest in 2 weeks. She is very bushy and Im wondering is some defoliation is recommended in her case? It's an Original Cheese photoperiod.

Also since I'm at it, could anyone kindly tell me if this looks ok to be harvested in 2 weeks or could I push a little longer? Seems like I should have more dying foliage with two weeks remaining.

Peace.
Don't take my word for it but I think you would be spot on you can buy a usb microscope off Amazon for around $40 which plugs into your phone so you can monitor trichomes and see when your ready for harvest

labomba

labomba

Don't take my word for it but I think you would be spot on you can buy a usb microscope off Amazon for around $40 which plugs into your phone so you can monitor trichomes and see when your ready for harvest
I have those but I don't trust my judgement as trichomes seem a bit cloudy already but she surely not ready. Maybe will be useful to avoid them turning dark.
I think more experienced growers can roughly estimate by the foliage how many weeks are left. I'm seeking help as I'm about to flush her but I think she might have more than just two weeks left on her.

Top Bottom