Is side lighting beneficial at all?

• Thread starter Oa.ahhu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Are there any specific ways of implementing side lighting that make it more efficient? Does it help with veg or flower in any significant way?are there any specific types of light that do best as side lighting versus others? Also is it situational/strain dependent?Any input would be appreciated. Cheers.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
There was something I saw on here about lower lighting being good don’t quote me , I’ll see if I can find it but there was a mention of blue light being the one again don’t run out n buy blue lights let me tag a guy who’s good on things n stuff . @Aqua Man .

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
There was something I saw on here about lower lighting being good don’t quote me , I’ll see if I can find it but there was a mention of blue light being the one again don’t run out n buy blue lights let me tag a guy who’s good on things n stuff . @Aqua Man .
Thank you cobba appreciate the help finding answers

sambapati

sambapati

Thank you cobba appreciate the help finding answers
I am using side lighting with my small grow. Now my biggest plant is 34" high....one of the branches is really off to the right side and is getting extra CFL attention. Very interested in the answers here....I've been doing a lot of reading to acquire knowledge.....except puff puff puff I can't remember everything.

Tacoman77

Tacoman77

More par is usually always better unless you just slapped a side light in there and didn't train your plant to absorb it symmetrically.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I have the ability to put 22 4' t8s around the plants @2700k or 6500k all overdrive @ 54w per bulb. The heat wouldn't be an issues and another 1.2k watts might be helpful in veg or flower. Yay or nay ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom