Is something wrong with My plant?

• Thread starter Bigm007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigm007

Bigm007

Hello. I have this one who have brown tips on the sugar leaves? Whats wrong? Its in week8 i think. Quickone.
Is something wrong with my plant
Is something wrong with my plant 2

sambapati

sambapati

Leaves canoeing, looks to hot. Back the light off or turn it down.
Agree and would only add that it could stand a 15% fan leaf trim down. Are you giving the plants chilled water and are you watering a little bit at a time and then walking away?

H

hawkman

too late to do anything !! Remember "Once you see a plant issue you are all ready 2 weeks behind in fixing it" Hey -- great looking plants - leaf color change is brought out during low temps which is natural

Bigm007

Bigm007

Agree and would only add that it could stand a 15% fan leaf trim down. Are you giving the plants chilled water and are you watering a little bit at a time and then walking away?

I water once a day. And give it all water at once. Should i do it in smaller amounts instead?

Bigm007

Bigm007

too late to do anything !! Remember "Once you see a plant issue you are all ready 2 weeks behind in fixing it" Hey -- great looking plants - leaf color change is brought out during low temps which is natural

Thanks that you took time and replied! I appreciate.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Tug on those sugar leafs. If they pull right out look inside the bud for rot.

sambapati

sambapati

I water once a day. And give it all water at once. Should i do it in smaller amounts instead?
Yes, smaller amounts over a longer time frame. In a circle from outside in. Dont miss any spaces. Stop and walk away 15 minutes, then slowly continue. Slowly slowly catch the monkee

visajoe1

visajoe1

yes overwatered. let it dry out between feed/water. when it drys out next, feed 2.5ec with plenty of runoff

all the leaves i see are also saying its too hot and humidity too low. what is temps/humidity?
this is why all the serrated edges are standing up, trying to cool down

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Unfortunately, today's lights are capable of burning plants from quite a distance away. So some form of light measuring device is needed. Look for the Lux app at the app store it's free. Then you can use your smart phone as a light meter. And adjust light intensity accordingly. Check your plant moisture twice a day. Once in the am then again in the pm. In the am. A plant like this you should water it well, then again in 15 min. It should never dry out. If it's getting dry at night a little splash will tide the plant over until it's morning watering. Hope this helps you. Ron

HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?​

• Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

Bigm007

Bigm007

It says at manufactuer that My lights Bring 18.000 lumen each. And Deliver 160w each. I have two of those. And one is noname "600w led fullspectrum" with blue red lights. Maybe around 100w?

Tentbuddy says My light Bring more than manufactuer?

sambapati

sambapati

Unfortunately, today's lights are capable of burning plants from quite a distance away. So some form of light measuring device is needed. Look for the Lux app at the app store it's free. Then you can use your smart phone as a light meter. And adjust light intensity accordingly. Check your plant moisture twice a day. Once in the am then again in the pm. In the am. A plant like this you should water it well, then again in 15 min. It should never dry out. If it's getting dry at night a little splash will tide the plant over until it's morning watering. Hope this helps you. Ron

HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?​

• Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux
Very good post

Bigm007

Bigm007

Now i understand lux. Im somewhere around 55k i think. I have lights about 40cm above now.

Bigm007

Bigm007

This is another plant i have wich is miscoloured. I want to learn from my mistakes till next time. What is those leafs telling me?

IMG 20211230 102444
IMG 20211230 102351
sambapati

sambapati

This is another plant i have wich is miscoloured. I want to learn from my mistakes till next time. What is those leafs telling me?
Could be not enough magnesium -- or some thing. How about epsom salts 1 tsp in their water. Cal-mag could also help. There are lots of charts showing leaves like this @Frankster has a plant infirmary that has lots of info. If you have a journal of what you did so far it will help you remember better....

T

Trinitrees

The necrotic spotting on your water leaves is a cal-mag lock out, most likely caused by PH issues. Too high or too low of a PH in your root zone will cause all sorts of nutrients to lock out. A phosphorus lock out will cause purpling of the leaves and buds, which may look cool, but it will definitely lower your yields. Checking the PH of your runoff water will give you an idea of the PH of your root zone.

Bigm007

Bigm007

Okay. I have a ph tester for soil. It shows around 6.9-7.0. but i will buy a ph meter for water. Because My ph meter for soil isnt enough right? Thanks for taking time to answer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom