Is stagnant water bad for my or plants health?

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I had a slight problem my grow tent didn't fit under my house so I dug down until I had the height. After a few days the hole started filling with our dishwater after putting a pipe in to make our dishwater go elsewhere. Now when it rains I get a couple litres of water seep through my tents floor... and it is now stagnant water is this bad to b breathing?

Is stagnant water bad for my or plants health
Is stagnant water bad for my or plants health 2
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Have searched online as long as not drunk it is okay to b around however could it be harmful to the plants

Kepp89

Kepp89

Have searched online as long as not drunk it is okay to b around however could it be harmful to the plants
i'd definitely fix that. you dont want stagnant uncovered water anywhere. even outside your tent it will attract insects and mold/bacteria which could find their way into your tent via your clothes/body, air movement, or ducts

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah im trying too but bit of an impossible fix when its literally seeping through the dirt the tent sits in hahah i feel its too gross to attract insects could be wrong but definitely worried about the bacteria/ mold

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yeah im trying too but bit of an impossible fix when its literally seeping through the dirt the tent sits in hahah i feel its too gross to attract insects could be wrong but definitely worried about the bacteria/ mold
Yes you are wrong, it will attract insects too

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Ive cut a whole at the bottom of the tent and bucketed what i can out hopefully it stops seeping through the dirt and the lights dry it out hahah

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes like @Beachwalker said. This is what sump pumps are for. Even if you just collect it in something and remove it manually.

Top Bottom