Is Super Cropping And Lst The Same?

• Thread starter Lethidox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

it's cool had a guy like that on another forum he was a real prick now im on here and people on here seem much more informed at growing then on the other forum all be it not very active as the other forum but the info im getting is very good. other forum was just like "google it" -.-". not saying the guy on here is a prick as yea i work in a field where people take what they do for a living extremely seriously like that and just got to brush it off.

i just tell myself " you might be good at this one thing because you've been doing it for years compared to me but in the end i have more experience then you at a variety of things compared to just 1" got to give them respect for what they do best though but that isn't everyones cup of tea. i work as a cook but right now i work at a sushi shop but yea compared to these people i don't make great sushi but i have more skills in cooking compared to them

Hey, I was a cook for years too. Loved it. Had a buddy who did sushi, that sh*t's tricky. If you can handle something that complicated then growing should be a breeze for you. There are a lot of people on here who really know their stuff and are very helpful, and courteous. They've been a great help to me over the last couple seasons.

If someone seems questionable to you on here just take a look at their grows. The plants will say it all.

I have to make a correction to what I said earlier. "Most" growing is easy, but those hydro guys are mad geniuses. Half the time they leave me scratching my head.

L

Lethidox

Hey, I was a cook for years too. Loved it. Had a buddy who did sushi, that sh*t's tricky. If you can handle something that complicated then growing should be a breeze for you. There are a lot of people on here who really know their stuff and are very helpful, and courteous. They've been a great help to me over the last couple seasons.

If someone seems questionable to you on here just take a look at their grows. The plants will say it all.

I have to make a correction to what I said earlier. "Most" growing is easy, but those hydro guys are mad geniuses. Half the time they leave me scratching my head.

i don't like cooking for a living. very stressful for the lack of pay and hours. kind of trying to transition into something that is more relaxing and pays more. making sushi is fun but at the place im at it's super stressful. we are understaffed and their is only 1 sushi chef which is me and im new so i don't really have the speed to keep up with the rush. seems like nobody really likes making the sushi though as when the rush comes in they try to avoid helping me at all costs lol.

it's a good experience no doubt but i don't think i will continue making sushi in the end after this job.

as for questionable people i really don't question them since i have yet to even gain much experience i just take what people say into consideration and do my own research and learn the hard way.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Dude, I do that sh*t, just didn't know IT was actually super cropping not topping. I'm no dummy I was just misinformed by a bad article I read and never looked into it further. Stop acting like you need years of experience and it'll hurt the plants if you don't do it right. That's absolute bullsh*t. It's easy and likely the worst damage that'll be done is a broken branch. I got knots all over my girls. Growing is easy dude. You're just trying to scare the noobs to make yourself look good.

Hahaha 1) you are a dummy. You made it clear. 2) scare newbs like you? Na I was just being honest. 3) supercropping is damaging a plant. You read one article and think you know shit is a joke. Your a joke. You make me laugh. At least you admit you didn’t know what you were talking about. I stand by my original statement. Grow a couple plants and learn the basics before you start trying more advanced techniques. If you don’t have your grow on lock you are not going to increase anything.

London bud

London bud

Hahaha 1) you are a dummy. You made it clear. 2) scare newbs like you? Na I was just being honest. 3) supercropping is damaging a plant. You read one article and think you know shit is a joke. Your a joke. You make me laugh. At least you admit you didn’t know what you were talking about. I stand by my original statement. Grow a couple plants and learn the basics before you start trying more advanced techniques. If you don’t have your grow on lock you are not going to increase anything.

You should check smithsjunk grow diary, no newby

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

You should check smithsjunk grow diary, no newby

Idgaf. Been growing longer than you newbs been alive. Try to offer some sound advise, and people want to talk shit. Idgaf oooh wow he spent 3k to grow a couple lbs Hahahaha I was spending less than a couple hundred to pull harvests 5x that size when I was in hs in the 90s.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Sorry for the personalish attack. We don’t agree and that’s fine. From the hundreds of new grower posts I have read too often people jump in and try all
Sorts of shit and then have a thousand posts on problems. Most can be avoided by learning the pant initially. Maybe I wasted my last years in middle school just growing normal plants, but when I think back 30 years i realize all that I learned when I first grew and I take it for granted at times.

L

Lethidox

Sorry for the personalish attack. We don’t agree and that’s fine. From the hundreds of new grower posts I have read too often people jump in and try all
Sorts of shit and then have a thousand posts on problems. Most can be avoided by learning the pant initially. Maybe I wasted my last years in middle school just growing normal plants, but when I think back 30 years i realize all that I learned when I first grew and I take it for granted at times.

sounds like me XD i ask a lot of questions but i try not to if i can help it but some stuff just confuse the hell out of me when it comes to terms regardless i look it up like super cropping or with lighting. i usually just learn the hard way. might cost more but in the end it's not like im expecting high yields or anything. want to get a few grows in dial in all the watering/feeding/etc.. before i mess around with trying to get bigger yields and slowly progress per grow with quality of buds. this grow although im using cheap ass lights right now it's already looking better then my first grow with more surviving plants.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I super crop,top, and break stocks all the time. Bend the plant around, make her your bitch . You are going to want to do this after you water and not before if you try it. If the plant is dry things can snap. Even then it’s not too much of a big deal. Also some genetics respond differently to other to it. I’m doing it right now to keep my plants from being 13-14 ft tall over my fence like last year. I started mine a little later and smaller also for that reason. I’m trying to keep them smaller this year. So far they look healthy and I’ve cut out about 4 males. I suspect another 2 possibly. Last year I had the same ratio. 6/24 were males. I’ve identified all but 4 as definite females. Got a few days left before these other ones show more signs. You can practice on the lower branches just to get an idea btw...

Latest posts

Top Bottom