Is That A Male And Should I Remove It

• Thread starter sspitfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sspitfire

sspitfire

is that a male or a hermi and what should I do about it ? it's already 65 days after germination so do you think the other ones are pollinated and if they are should I even remove this one ? the second one is the male(?) the other one is the lady and they both are the same strain - amnesia haze automatic
Is that a male and should i remove it 2
Is that a male and should i remove it

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Hard to tell from the pics. I definitely see pistils. If you see pistils and balls everywhere, it's a herm and you should pull it.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

What makes you think they are male or hermie?
I was wondering too. That pic is hard to see tho. I think maybe I see some male parts in that second pic but it's so hard to tell...

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Use your cameras flash or turn off your grow lights when taking pictures. Also some closeups would help of any areas of interest.

Madmax

Madmax

Is tha N toxicity not making those buds fill out.??..never seen a bud like that with soo many long pistils

sspitfire

sspitfire

and that's the other one from the same strain. amnesia . why do they look so different ? and the first one male ?
Screenshot 2018 12 16 17 45 38
Screenshot 2018 12 16 17 45 38
Screenshot 2018 12 16 17 40 16

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks female to me. I do see a good bit of stretch though. What kind of lights are you using and how far away are they? Also what’s the grow space temp and RH?

Hazes take a while to flower. The listings I see online for the non autoflowering version say 10-11 weeks. Imo that’s a bit generous. It’s probably more like 14+ weeks in reality. I don’t do autoflower strains so I’m not sure but you may need to add a little more time for that as well.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Maybe my eyes are bad, but I still can't tell from your pics. It's definitely not a male because it has pistils. I swear I seen a couple balls in one pic so to me it's possible it's a Hermie, but I can't tell. Maybe this will help you. Look for those male parts

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah the pics aren’t the best quality. Some closeups of areas of concern would help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom