Is that a nutrient deficiency or high or low ph little help please ! Thanks!

• Thread starter Morde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Morde

Is there something wrong with them or im i mistaking ? Could that be of too low or too high PH ? I use tap water let it rest for 24 hours but i don't measure PH.Should i ?
Is that a nutrient deficiency or high or low ph little help please  thanks
Is that a nutrient deficiency or high or low ph little help please  thanks 2
Is that a nutrient deficiency or high or low ph little help please  thanks 3
Is that a nutrient deficiency or high or low ph little help please  thanks 4

Beazy

Beazy

Looks fine to me !! I’m no pro but in my experience at this stage PH isn’t THAT crucial. Keep doing what you are doing for now

London bud

London bud

There ain't no point asking if your ph is to high or low, most times I don't think anyone can tell from looking at your picture. It's your soil and water, only you can know if it's out of balance.
I can see your concern, the new growths a bit yellowed but it dont look like anything to worry about, keep an eye on it,
If you know exactly what soil you have you might be able to Google it and find a datasheet for it, it'll tell you the ph of the product if it don't have it on he bag it came in, then you'll know for sure if your soils ok for growing weed or not. Ater that you'll need to check your water, if you aint got a ph pen get some bottled water instead, a lot state the ph of the water on the back of the bottle, pick one close to 6.5, I use big bottles of aqua pura it comes at 6.4

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Is there drainage in the clear plastic cup? Roots hate light so cover that cup with another opaque cup or tape. The soil looks like mud and needs aeration. I suggest looking around here and using google..there is a ton of info out there for you.
Curious about those white spots..what did you drip on the leaves if I could ask?

M

Morde

Yea there is a drainage on the bottom only.The white spot is a little milk that was on my hand when i was moving them.I'm concerned about the yelllow and the leaf that is going down.But if you guys say it's ok then i'm not worrying.When should i start giving them some nutrients or root booster?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yea there is a drainage on the bottom only.The white spot is a little milk that was on my hand when i was moving them.I'm concerned about the yelllow and the leaf that is going down.But if you guys say it's ok then i'm not worrying.When should i start giving them some nutrients or root booster?
The yellow looks like newer growth, but without knowing the medium, that its planted in..no way to answer the question(s). Generally I add nutes to a bland soil just before the starter leaves die (the round ones)..I always add perlite to my soils to avoid compaction. If the soil you used has nutes (like FF Ocean Forest) the yellowing could be a reaction to the hot soil.

Don't know or use a root booster so no answer to that ..sorry. (ditch those clear cups plz (not transplant, just cover them up)

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

pH probs and watering probs cause the effect of deficiency, so they all look similar. I think you're actually pretty good. The most common problem at this age is overwatering, so be cautious there, and just continue the program.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Looking at the pics, I don't really see any problems and it is WAY too early to be seeing any type of deficiencies. The lighter colored new growth is normal, with new growth always lighter green than older growth that has more chlorophyll. Some strains are different shades of green... at this point I think your plants look fine...or too small to make any type of recommendation. Make sure that your soil/grow medium has enough stuff in it to prevent it from getting too packed or difficult for roots to grow. Yard dirt isn't usually too good for growing. As long as there is enough drainage, you should continue to do well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom