Is that normal for the bottom leaves to go like that?

• Thread starter Cornishkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billymgb

Billymgb

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I’ve just ordered some 5 gallon fabric buttons and canna coir,does that sound like a good combination or should I use?something else?
I use coco and love it, but you need to look up how to water coco. Search this site I believe Aquaman wrote one about coco.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I’ve just ordered some 5 gallon fabric buttons and canna coir,does that sound like a good combination or should I use?something else?
Next time try getting some cell pots like these and put your mix in and just plant them and water like you would out doors. No fancy stuff. Lol
Work every time and this go around I started 6 plants. And they all popped.
And they can veg for about a month in them before you got to transplant.
E208AFFB 76AE 4B32 8BDF 3567F3EE37FE

Billymgb

Billymgb

I use coco and love it, but you need to look up how to water coco. Search this site I believe Aquaman wrote one about coco.
Sounds good just make sure you read up on feeding plants in coco. Good luck brother.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Thanks for

thanks for taking the time to reply buddy,I’ll have a look at his post
Looking closer at the pic seems like you have some white spots (stippling) in your leafs it's one tale sign of bugs, spider mites are notorious for that. Might not be the case but just a heads up to check for them you don't want those things any where near your plants

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

Next time try getting some cell pots like these and put your mix in and just plant them and water like you would out doors. No fancy stuff. Lol
Work every time and this go around I started 6 plants. And they all popped.
And they can veg for about a month in them before you got to transplant.View attachment 1112308
Ok cool,thanks for taking the time to reply
Looking closer at the pic seems like you have some white spots (stippling) in your leafs it's one tale sign of bugs, spider mites are notorious for that. Might not be the case but just a heads up to check for them you don't want those things any where near your plants
thanks for taking the time to reply ,I haven’t seen any but I’ll keep an eye on it 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom