Is that nutrient burn

• Thread starter jby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ok so if you are still using the grow big def change that pronto to the hydro and lay off the calmg. Big bloom not tiger bloom correct?

I would do 1 thing at a time. Change the GB and give them a good flush and see what happens. From there I would start messing with flood times. Bump to 3. Let me work out to what you are actually feeding.

jby

jby

Ok so if you are still using the grow big def change that pronto to the hydro and lay off the calmg. Big bloom not tiger bloom correct?

I would do 1 thing at a time. Change the GB and give them a good flush and see what happens. From there I would start messing with flood times. Bump to 3. Let me work out to what you are actually feeding.
Yes big bloom, per fox farm schedule, tiger bloom only use in week 1-2, stop in week 3 and start in week 4 again. I am in week 3 now, couple of days, I will be in week 4 and I will start to add 5ml per gallon of tiger bloom Along with 20ml of big bloom. Thanks bro, you are my life saver.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Can you weigh the beastie bloomz tablespoon. Try to always weigh powders.

A tablespoon of beastie bloomz is throwing your number waaaaay up into the the clouds with guesstimation on the actual weight of a tablespoon of it. Pretty much big bloom and grow big make up like 10-20% of the PPM and its all the beastie. Think when my buddy used it he was using like 0.5 - 1 g a gallon.

Beastie @ 1g a gallon gives you by itself:
Untitled

15g a gal of beastie is a lot

Last edited:
jby

jby

Ya one tablespoon for every 10 gallon.
So I added more calmg since Saturday till today, they are not getting better, only worst slowly. I changed the resorvior, all I added were 400ml of calmg for my 100 gallons of water plus some great white. Thinking to flush them for two days and add back my normal nutrient, order the grow big for hydro. My question is the 400 ml of calmg along with my normal nutrients, is that ok? Or I need to change the new water again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom