IS the Gooey oil at the end (resin) of a joint a sign of potency?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

that resin is related to.....

• insufficient rinse in the harvest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chemical nutrients

• other explain in a post

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ive been observing this resin phenomenon for a while n0w and I need some help finding a casual relationship between that resin and potency or something?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If this thread blows up please add pics of resin or joints with resin im hoping what we find is corelations with dark light and clear resins...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

It has to do with the amount of wax to carbon ratio in the bud, and i've never found resin that tasted good lol.....take it easy

619ster

619ster

I find that usually the danker the herb, the more quickly the resin builds up. Also, some strains have that greasy, oily, yet sticky feel to the buds and those often make more resin than the super frosty dry feeling herb (Blackberry Kush for example). All resin tastes pretty bitter when it ends up touching my tongue :depressed:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nic3 turn out! Thanks for all the feedback! Ill start posting pics soon in order to show the type of resin that im really curious about.

Not all the time but everynow and then a joint froma specific plant will resin up uniquely , what I observe is in the first few tokes the transparent oil starts seeping through the whole joint and not dark and clogging the mouthpiece of joint this clear sometimes light tan resin is tastey and worth further investigation- peace and stay tuned!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Top Bottom