Is the larry og kush sativa dominant?

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushMaster707

I was reading that larry og kush is a sativa dominant strain when i always thought og kush was an indica. Is this true?

T

tophmaster

its a hybrid indica dominate most of the time except the larry an another og cut or too is more of a 50/50 hybrid or maybe a little more sativa

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I was reading that larry og kush is a sativa dominant strain when i always thought og kush was an indica. Is this true?

If Im not mistaken, and the theory is OG is a Lemon Tai x Old world Paki BX with Chem Dawg.

Sativa Dom.

Larry OG is a Tahoe Cut.

Now the reason a og is a indica dom is it has been crossed with a Indica ( kush ).

Thats my conclusion. If someone has a different version please let me know.

Lemon Tai Sativa
Old World Paki Indica
Chem Dawg Sativa

Other commen mistake is that all OG's are Kushes. Thats not the case. Kush means from the Kush Valley Located near Afghanistan,Pakistan, and India.

L

LOCO__MOCO

There are many stories about the origins of the Cali Kushes but it is widely believed that the Chemdog is involved or it is one in the same with OG Kush at least AND I think one of the breeder forums has the most accepted story...:damnhippie:

to answer the original poster I would say Indica dominant but that just my experience

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
ya can def taste the dawg in her imho......and she grows like a sativa but produces very chunky, indica buds when grown properly. I have several pics in a few threads on here with multiple pics of Larry og in flower......very hungry lady but well worth the effort to dial her in....that's if you like your dank to taste like lemons and kerosine :)

bf

Z

Zen

ya can def taste the dawg in her imho......and she grows like a sativa but produces very chunky, indica buds when grown properly. I have several pics in a few threads on here with multiple pics of Larry og in flower......very hungry lady but well worth the effort to dial her in....that's if you like your dank to taste like lemons and kerosine :)

bf

My Lemon Larry OG, thus far, has always had more of an earthiness to it. The cat I got the seeds from always plugs them as" lemon drop fuely goodness". I must be doing something wrong... what would you say is key to bringing out her lemony goodness that has been so damn elusive for me?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
If Im not mistaken, and the theory is OG is a Lemon Tai x Old world Paki BX with Chem Dawg.

Sativa Dom.

Larry OG is a Tahoe Cut.

Now the reason a og is a indica dom is it has been crossed with a Indica ( kush ).

Thats my conclusion. If someone has a different version please let me know.

Lemon Tai Sativa
Old World Paki Indica
Chem Dawg Sativa

Other commen mistake is that all OG's are Kushes. Thats not the case. Kush means from the Kush Valley Located near Afghanistan,Pakistan, and India.

The Larry cut of OGK is not the Tahoe cut...

S

Swerve

well let me clarify. the theory posted is bunk as i talked to kailua kid who creted the story to sell lemon thai seeds. he doesnt ahve any of the seeds he "used to amke og" or the amles of og or og for that fact... so the above theory is not true og is a chems1 imvho.. and i will prove it when i reverse the Chemdog 91 skunk va cut.. og kush just like Chemdog are hybrids period..

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

well let me clarify. the theory posted is bunk as i talked to kailua kid who creted the story to sell lemon thai seeds. he doesnt ahve any of the seeds he "used to amke og" or the amles of og or og for that fact... so the above theory is not true og is a chems1 imvho.. and i will prove it when i reverse the Chemdog 91 skunk va cut.. og kush just like Chemdog are hybrids period..

So why so many OG cuts, or how many original OG's cuts. I have heard so many, Can you clarify the OG story for me, Im gonna search this site but if you can, please thanks.

T

tophmaster

clarification

Originally Posted by Swerve

thanks for the clarification swerve :fixed:

Top Bottom