Is there a real difference between these fox farm nutrients?

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Hey guys so I’ll be starting my 3rd grow soon and wanted to change up my nutrient solutions. The last 2 grows I used general hydro trio and they worked good. But I was thinking about switching to fox farm but does it make a difference if it’s for soil or hydro? The bottles are identical on Amazon. So I just wanted to be sure before I went and bought the new stuff
Is there a real difference between these fox farm nutrients
Is there a real difference between these fox farm nutrients 2

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
I use that same trio and love it.I also use their Cal Mag.

Chem77

Chem77

They’re the same, just different size bottles. So probably a price difference.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

looks like the npk ration in grow big is differant between the 2

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Hey guys so I’ll be starting my 3rd grow soon and wanted to change up my nutrient solutions. The last 2 grows I used general hydro trio and they worked good. But I was thinking about switching to fox farm but does it make a difference if it’s for soil or hydro? The bottles are identical on Amazon. So I just wanted to be sure before I went and bought the new stuff View attachment 1253577View attachment 1253578
Just wanted to chime in with an endorsement for ff. I don't have anything else to compare them to, but I've used them on my first grow and have been very happy with the results. When I switched the light cycle I bought the powdered ones.

Top Bottom