Is there a way to get clones legally or is that not an option?

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

sup farmers! im a med patient out of RI thanks to a special person from the farm.thanks bro you know who u are.my question is- is there a way for us RI patients to get clones legally from somewhere or are we just screwed.im tired of popping beans.dont get me wrong i dont have a problem getting the nice gems i find i just wish we had some kind of outlit for good quality clones.oh yeah mods if this is in the wrong place please place this in the right forum.thanks!

Reactions: mal
frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

i live in nj atm but once i get out to rhode I Ill let you know. Original diesel is waiting for me up there. However landlords arent as cool as you'd think.

Reactions: mal
RI Redneck

RI Redneck

From my reading, you can be given clones for free by anyone with a card. It implies that it would be ok for your registered caregiver to sell you a clone, but is never explicitly stated.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

im a medical patient, ill share clones when up & running if someone can point me to a medically understanding landlord or a complex that wont care? Yeah im in need of ideas here. I want a med shack. Most would be surprised at varieties on the east. Strains like Chemdog D, ECSD, tahoe og, many other chem X's can be easy to find if you know the right people. My favorites are the various resin coated land races sativas weve collected of all ranges. 12 weeks+ but longer end of the spectrum of 24weeks(laos stain) flowering time. So if its legal & i ever find a place in rhode I Ill be sure to post again

joehank

joehank

If you have a card you can go to one of the RIPAC meetings. People there are willing to trade or sell clones all the time.

ghosRyder

ghosRyder

If you have a card you can go to one of the RIPAC meetings. People there are willing to trade or sell clones all the time.
hey what's up bro are you for Rhode Island? I am a medical marijuana patient and I am willing to trade clones let me know peace out

R

rimmeo

sup farmers! im a med patient out of RI thanks to a special person from the farm.thanks bro you know who u are.my question is- is there a way for us RI patients to get clones legally from somewhere or are we just screwed.im tired of popping beans.dont get me wrong i dont have a problem getting the nice gems i find i just wish we had some kind of outlit for good quality clones.oh yeah mods if this is in the wrong place please place this in the right forum.thanks!
email rimmeo maybe they can help we have lists of caregivers and patients that could put you in the right direction. but right now we are only licensed in R.I so you would have to live with in the state

S

StrainHunt

I recently got clones from Cloneguys.com, they are rhode island guys that work with legal patients only. They would only let me get 12 because of state regulations. And they sell the "soil" not the "clone" for $45 each, very pricey! I had previously purchased $20 clones on CraigsList and they were infested with spider mites and it messed up the yield of the grow, so I guess paying more for healthy plants was worth it... I now take cuts and do my own clones to save the money...

S

StrainHunt

seriously 51 views and not one comment.wow! nevermind......

I recently got clones from Cloneguys.com, they are rhode island guys that work with legal patients only. They would only let me get 12 because of state regulations. And they sell the "soil" not the "clone" for $45 each, very pricey! I had previously purchased $20 clones on CraigsList and they were infested with spider mites and it messed up the yield of the grow, so I guess paying more for healthy plants was worth it... I now take cuts and do my own clones to save the money...

IronLeaf

IronLeaf

I have some clones for you provided you show me your ID card, since it is legal for medical patients to give plants and herb to one another. I have Blue Dream clones right now and will have Blueberry, Strawberry Kush, Acapulco Gold, Trainwreck, and Gold Leaf*** in a couple months. Just PM me when you are ready. Very healthy DWC clones. Just give me a little money to cover my costs is all I ask. Glad to help out a fellow patient.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Not to be a dick, but have any of you read to ToS here? This thread has moved into direct violation of these terms at this point.

DO NOT OPENLY DISCUSS TRADES/EXCHANGES/DEALS ON PUBLIC THREADS! IT CREATES LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THE OPERATORS/MODS OF THE SITE WHICH IS UNFAIR FOR YOU TO PLACE ON THEM!

If you're going to do exchanges of anything, take it to PM's guys. Don't even talk about "I'll deal with you" publicly. This kind of shit was becoming an issue last year and it's cooled down again. Please don't recreate that issue. logic has enough on his plate, he doesn't need to be sweating the feds kicking in his doors because he's facilitating illegal online drug dealing (which is essentially what is being discussed).

Good luck on your search.

IronLeaf

IronLeaf

Not to be a dick, but ...

Sorry, I'm brand new to this site as of today. I know for a fact that what I wrote is perfectly legal in my state (in RI we are allowed to give plants and herb to fellow patients and be given compensation to ONLY cover our costs - not our time), so I just figured it was okay to write here as that is all I was offering. Still, if this is a violation of the site's ToS, then I would happily revise what I wrote, but as of this moment I can't see how to edit the post. I'll keep trying to update it.

Side note: I noticed after I submitted this, the original message was written over five years ago! Haha! See, I'm a bit of a newb.

IronLeaf

IronLeaf

It appears one can only edit their replies on this site for a very short period of time after posting them. I no longer have the ability to edit my above response. Feel free to delete it if you have those mod abilities.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@IronLeaf

Unfortunately you are interpreting RI law incorrectly.

RI MMJ law states a registered caregiver can receive compensation for medicine from his/her registered patient.

Any patient/caregiver can give to any patient/caregiver.
A caregiver registered to a patient can receive compensation from only that specific patient...

IronLeaf

IronLeaf

No I'm not. I'm not a caregiver. I'm a patient. Patients can give other patients plants and medicine and receive ONLY compensation for their costs/not their time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom