Is there any benefits in using Cannazym and DM Gold Range Zone? Can they be mixed?

• Thread starter mirkogrocrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mirkogrocrop

mirkogrocrop

I've looked around for info but have been unsuccessful. Maybe someone out here knows. Can you mix Cannazym and Zone together or should i just use the Zone? Thanks for your input.

R

redrum

I'd imagine you would be fine but it should be easy to check for yourself

Get some paper tabs (like they put acid on)
Mix a tiny cup of cannazyme
Mix a tiny cup of cannazyme + zone
Drop a tab in each
Wait to see if they both dissolve

mirkogrocrop

mirkogrocrop

http://www.cannagardening.com/cannazym

yeah, i saw that video on their site. so we know the cannazyme will dissolve it, but that's a good idea. I'll mix up the two and see if it still dissolves the paper. i'll post my findings tomorrow night, unless someone else has already done this... and replies before then.

opt1c

opt1c

no waste of money; zone kills whatever is alive in the cannazyme

kweezy420

kweezy420

doesnt zone have chloromine in it? kills all bacteria good and bad

mirkogrocrop

mirkogrocrop

see, that's what i'm wondering. I know ZONE nukes any beneficials, but does that include enzymes?? Are enzymes REALLY considered to be be alive? i was under the impression that the enzymes were what activated and helped feed the microorganisms. Do the enzymes in Cannazym have any benefit to the plant without beneficial bacteria in the solution?

R

redrum

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyme_inhibitor

Poked my head around online. People like otc1c don't know the difference between enzymes and bacteria. It seems oxidizers and enzymes do not mix well, but notreally sure zone is an oxidizer.

Cannazyme will break down anything dead. So even without bacteria, it will keep old dead roots out of your root zone

I will say if your in soil, a good myco product (like ogbiowar or great white) will make enzymes like this irrelevant

Edit:zone it copper sulfate

opt1c

opt1c

zone is a chloromine derivative with copper sulfate; there was a test done before where zone+cannazyme did nothing and cannazyme alone ate through a piece of paper... but what would i know about dm products

R

redrum

Limited amounts of chloromine are just fine in a sterile environment
Enzyme doesn't mean alive
Not to mention I don't believe there's chloromine in zone
You clearly don't know much about DM products

buddahslave

buddahslave

All enzymes are alive you can look it up. They are biological molecules that grow and reproduce and spread. They eat carbohydrates and all types of micro organisms. If you use zone you will kill them any rep will tell you that and it will render them useless. Use one or the other but never both:cigar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyme

mirkogrocrop

mirkogrocrop

what is hygrozyme then? and why am i seeing the combination of hygrozyme and Zone being recommended? I appreciate the wiki link, but can you tell me where in that article that it says enzymes are alive? Maybe you are seeing something i missed.

Dynamite

Dynamite

what is hygrozyme then? and why am i seeing the combination of hygrozyme and Zone being recommended? I appreciate the wiki link, but can you tell me where in that article that it says enzymes are alive? Maybe you are seeing something i missed.

if you research hygrozyme you'll find it is not a "live" enzyme , hence the reason the shelf life is ? - they say it lasts forever .. that's their "secret"..it's a non-living enzyme

Hygrozyme is a GREAT product. I love the stuff , just at half strength,any more then that it just seems to act as a good ph down ,lol

I also read somewhere they use it to sterilize hospital "stuff" , tools for surgery if memory serves correct

Dynamite

Dynamite

I'm not any kind of expert , but for what it's worth the website says

made from ALL NATURAL ingredients that produce a supply of BACTERIA-FREE enzymes and complex chains of amino acids.

thats from www.hygrozyme.com

heres what yahoo said

Are Enzymes Alive? or are they just chemical substances?

no they are not living organisms, they do not fir the six characteristics neede to be consedered alive, a cell is the smallest thing that is considered living,
enzymes are just proteins made up of amino acids that help catabolize chemical reactions

buddahslave

buddahslave

No it does not! You should use your zone with you cannazyme and have a good grow:cigar:

opt1c

opt1c

cannazym has a shelf life; copper sulfate inhibits and degrades enzymes; zone has chloramine, have you ever smelled that shit? but if you want to believe a troll with zero pics of his garden and a whole 20 posts to his name be my guest... anyone who has been around these boards for a min knows i know about dm products lol... i was being very very very sarcastic... if the protein enzyme chains in cannazym don't degrade why are they touting their improved shelf life? FWIW never believe anything a hydroponic fertilizer company tells you; they lie to shops; lie to customers; and most importantly they lie to the ag departments to get their products on the shelf... just go to the oregon dept of ag stop sale page and you will see what i mean.... it's just money down the drain so enjoy the trip

Top Bottom