Is there any point useing fulvic acid or aminos as chelts in clorined water even if cl is Low ?

• Thread starter Cark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cark

Cark

Same with bennies ,seaweed ?
Am in UK so water from tap is soft 50 ppm maybe lower but has cl in it so what yiu guys think I should do.? Go with what I have as in cl water and keep it all sterile with no addtive in the water only my base say calmag veg . Switch Epsom salts 4 wk flower.. my sicilic acid aka solar power si , b vitamins ?

Also anyone heard about putting molasses in hydro low dose to keep the carbon up? Read it somewhere carnt find it again.. about feeding the micros , secondary nutrents something like that 🖒🖓
would this aply to in chlorine water ?

Will maybe folier feed the organics..
Bennies ??

Fulvic
Seaweed
5:2 ratio

Ps .would like a good iron addtive too any recommendations ✊

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Fulvic acid and aminos are beneficial even in the presence of chlorine. Doing hydro with a non-sterile reservoir is asking for trouble.

Cark

Cark

Fulvic acid and aminos are beneficial even in the presence of chlorine. Doing hydro with a non-sterile reservoir is asking for trouble.
Thankyou bill for clearing that up for me .. be keeping them in the res ..🖒

What about molasses to keep carbon up ? To me that seems asking for trouble in hydro ?

Hearing things about adding potassium bicarbonate to should I be adding that for ph ? and how much in ro water looking at useing jacks ro but no cal nit ? Is that rite ?

Is there any other things I should be doing am in hydro top feed rockwool .

Top Bottom