Is there anybody OUT THERE!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter grinkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grinkeeper

So if you read my intro title then your most likely a big pink floyd fan, but who wount be here right. well anyway its true I do like them and actually got to see ROGER WATERS on the last night of his staduim tour in toronto in the winter. It was the swan song of him performing a specific grouping of his famous work with his former band.. there was first half of his show , and a break then he came back and stated he is doing the complete album DARK SIDE OF THE MOON in its entirety for the last time that night in toronto.. it was special . it was great to see and hear but do I believe he will never do it again... NOT

ANYWAY HERE IS MY INTRO

INTERMEDIATE - EXPERIENCED FORMER GROWER/BREEDER WHO IS STARTING FROM SCRATCH AFTER An almost 3 YEAR HIATUS. thank budda I saved the equipment

I am a former member of the a few different forum groups about med MJ. I have took a break from the whole on line life and posting as well as producing meds for the past 2.5 years. I took a break from the forums also...

So I am not new to med marj as I have been involved with it for my pain relief for over a decade. I have 2 steel rods in my leg and a fused wrist which never stops reminding me that its never going to give me a break from the pain. I have lots of pain and am on regular meds. I need to take daily pain rx to even consider moving each day. I dont enjoy all the side effects of the rx so if I can I will reduce my meds with medmj , that is if I find a strain I really like and that works. I can pretty much knock my self out with lots of differnt meds so if thats what medmj does only than its not really what I am looking for it has to be something that alows me to think and funstion. asleep all the time isnt living its sleeping right .I am not a bear , I am not suppose to himernate I dont think, am I....
.I also have my loving lovely lovable wifes who has pain but with the herb it allows her to decrease the pain treatments she gets from her doctor .This in turn reduces the amount of RX chemicals going into our bodies which is a big issue for everyone weather they know it or not. fibre fibre fibre... and more fibre and maybe you might get a couple brown marbles with a lot of effort.. can any one sympathize with that experience

I have many years of experience in indoor growing with various methods including and nutrients[advanced nutrients complete program] :sea of green ,scrog attempts , flood tables, hydro-buckets and plan old spagnium moss which is still my old standby. schooled in every aspect of the grow from germ, propagation,veg,bloom,flush ,and always flush twice to be nice...lol..

Currently I am an active grow status but in begin stages again on the first cycle I have done in 3 yrs . I have not been growing my own meds for almost 2 years now . Due to unreliable quality and sources I am researching genetics at this time and am trying to find a good strain for pain relief. I would love to hear anyones advice as to what strain has worked good for there pain. I have ordered some seeds from peakseedsBC.COM and would love to hear from any one who has any experience with this company's genetics. I have lots of notes and trials with breeding hybrids strains for indoor and am really hoping that I can offer some seeds to group members when the time comes. I have sent out hundrededs of free tester seeds to people when I was super active a few years back . Now I am trying to build up some sort of base on genetics to start a new breeding program. When the time comes and I get to know more people here I would really love to test any ones stabilized new breeds but that will all take time to get to know everyone I can . I really need help to get a strain that works good with my cronic BODY AND JOINT pain. I prefer a body relief strain that doesnt cloud my head to much which can be very difficult to find. So any good advice on this would be a huge benifit.

So at this time I dont have any seeds for trade because I am starting up from a bunch of bubbleberry clones and one mix pack of peakseadsbc and one northernberry also peakseedsbc which I recently purchased.
if you have any experience with the strains I just mentioned please send me a link or a pm

I would love to hear about ANYONES NEW CREATIONS OR OLD FAITHFULS THAT ARE TRIED AND TRUE

IF ANY one who is new also needs some professional knowledge I will always be available to share the knowledge I have gained as this is how I learned from some great helpful people that also love to help.....and message me if you can give me some advice on pain relief genetics that have work for you or that fit my profile.

I
look forward to meeting everyone and fight the good fight

keep grinning

peace pipes and pets

grinkeeper

canada

sevens

sevens

hey welcome grin ..i am a big fan of pink floyd too .i saw them in montreal ...pink floyd amimal ...but the best show i saw was the wall ..that was outstanding ...i do have a piece of that wall here and it is a very precious souvenir for me ..in my pick up i have only 5 cd ..4 pink flowd ..and another that you do not know for sure ..plume latraverse .....
i am looking forward to know you better...and crank that pink floyd ...LOUDER ....lol.
peace ..in my grow room i have some speaker and my plants do like classical music ..vivaldi les quatre saison ..and pink floyd for sure ..i am sure they are smiling when i play the wall for them .......peace ...:laugh:

L

lequebecfume

Grinkeeper welcome back from your hiatus.

Welcome back to gardening too and welcome to the FARM.

I was also forced to stop gardening, though my reasons were family and then health...

I wish you good Floyd memories and happiness back in the garden with the ladies a bloomin'.

I like 7's play the garden only classical, used to be Radio Two and la Chaine Culturelle de Radio Canada but with the new programming I am more playing my selections of classical during the week. Opera Satudays and Reggae Wake and Bake Sundays.

Peace good tunes and gardening, all at once

LEQ

Top Bottom