Is there anyone that can help. I think she's sick

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

Doesn't look like she has anything left. Like @Jimster said, water it and see.
If you can find a living shoot, cut everything else and let it grow.
Looks dead though

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Doesn't look like she has anything left. Like @Jimster said, water it and see.
If you can find a living shoot, cut everything else and let it grow.
Looks dead though
lol shes dead man just putting you all on. -20 c for weeks after I found out it was a male I stuck it outside to teach it a lesson and for me to vent. I went from 7 plants - 3 plants after sexing then 2 days later I had 2 fems out of 7 that one in my little green house was the last straw. It faked me out, I was sure it was fem...not! I didn't want him spreading his seed juice around my space so I though fk him out he goes.😃😃

Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

I'm a rookie grower, and I had one that looked worse than that. Not being a total dickhead, but if you know it hasn't been watered......WATER IT!!! I had 2 that I purposely dried out to see if it would come back and they just so happened to be some of my healthier plants. You have nothing to lose.

NairnM16

NairnM16

I'm a rookie grower, and I had one that looked worse than that. Not being a total dickhead, but if you know it hasn't been watered......WATER IT!!! I had 2 that I purposely dried out to see if it would come back and they just so happened to be some of my healthier plants. You have nothing to lose.
I feel like you took this thread way to serious

Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

I feel like you took this thread way to serious
Did I really? Was just responding to the original thread posted. Excuse me for being a rook, but was just trying to help. Other than the intentional dry out I did, I ran into the same problem on accident. Mine perked up within hours. I'm here to learn and share my experience as I go. If you see something, please CHECK ME ON IT! Dankh3ad, over n out👍

HiDaze

HiDaze

lol shes dead man just putting you all on. -20 c for weeks after I found out it was a male I stuck it outside to teach it a lesson and for me to vent. I went from 7 plants - 3 plants after sexing then 2 days later I had 2 fems out of 7 that one in my little green house was the last straw. It faked me out, I was sure it was fem...not! I didn't want him spreading his seed juice around my space so I though fk him out he goes.😃😃
Pretty sure folks need to read OP's subsequent post.. 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom