Is this a calcium deficiency?

• Thread starter ImNewToThis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImNewToThis

ImNewToThis

First time grower about 5-6 weeks into flower can anyone help me out as what deficiency this is i did some research it’s pointing to calcium but I’m not sure it could be something else thanks for any responses !!

Is this a calcium deficiency
Is this a calcium deficiency 2
Is this a calcium deficiency 3
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Ya, some of it looks like calcium but there probably other stuff going on too. Give us the rundown on your grow.

ImNewToThis

ImNewToThis

I’m growing in Coco coir the ph when I water is normally between 6.5 to 6.9 about 6 weeks into flower it’s been going good until now I use 444 And 284 fertilizer worm castings.I have two other plants with this grow and none are showing any problems this is also this plants first problem through out the whole grow. The light is about 12-15 inches away now but it was about 10 and I’m using a 450 watt led in a 4x4 tent

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Calibrate your ph meter lately? Some go out of calibration fairly quickly. Any idea of runoff ph?

ImNewToThis

ImNewToThis

Calibrate your ph meter lately? Some go out of calibration fairly quickly. Any idea of runoff ph?
Yes I actually just bought a new one to make sure and I haven’t tested the run off I’m going to check it out when I water again tomorrow

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

The color of your fan leaves concerns me. Are the leaves brittle, crack when you bend them, or feel kinda stiff/ rigid?

ImNewToThis

ImNewToThis

Not really but it feels as if they could be going that route

Top Bottom