Is this a calcium deficiency

• Thread starter ImNewToThis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImNewToThis

ImNewToThis

I did some research and it was pointing to a calcium deficiency I just want to be sure first time growing about 5-6 weeks into flower any responses appreciated thanks!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

sorry forgot to upload
Ok now info.

ImNewToThis

ImNewToThis

Ok now info.

I’m growing from see the plant is about 90 days old I use coco coir with 284 and 444 dry fertilizers 70/30 for flower and worm castings. I water about every other day or I see if it feels light my ph is always between 6.5 and 6.9 I don’t spray or anything ima using a 450 watt led the lights were close about 10in for a while then I noticed the leaves so I raised it and turned it down but I have two other plants km
Growing the same way without deficiencies. This is literally my first time growing so all I’ve been doing is watching YouTube and reading forums lol temp is around 78-80 throughout the day and Rh is 30-40% I haven’t tested my soil ph 4x4 tent no bugs

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m growing from see the plant is about 90 days old I use coco coir with 284 and 444 dry fertilizers 70/30 for flower and worm castings. I water about every other day or I see if it feels light my ph is always between 6.5 and 6.9 I don’t spray or anything ima using a 450 watt led the lights were close about 10in for a while then I noticed the leaves so I raised it and turned it down but I have two other plants km
Growing the same way without deficiencies. This is literally my first time growing so all I’ve been doing is watching YouTube and reading forums lol temp is around 78-80 throughout the day and Rh is 30-40% I haven’t tested my soil ph 4x4 tent no bugs
Your ph is high for coco imo. Looks like a phosphorus deficiency to me. But I'm gonna leave this to others growing with organics and amendments.

ImNewToThis

ImNewToThis

I just looked up phosphorus and it looks way more like that thanks for the help I’ll go with that for now

Top Bottom