Is this a calcium or magnesium deficiency?

• Thread starter Samadi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Samadi

About 6 weeks into flower, this Bruce Banner lady looked glorious until a few days ago when I noticed yellow streaking on a few of its leaves. I've been giving her 5 ml Cal-Mg each time I water and feeding BioThrive Bloom/Bio Bud (5ml/2.5ml) every other watering - light feeding mostly, PH'd to mid 6s. She sits under MixJoy (Spider Farmer) 4000 LED. I'm curious to know if this is Cal or Mag deficiency - and whether I should be bumping up to 10 or 15ml cal-mg. Also should I add epsom to the water and if so is that one application or multiple? Thanks much for your feedback!

Is this a calcium or magnesium deficiency
Is this a calcium or magnesium deficiency 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

None of the above …. Spillage, old age or a very slight expression of variegation but i doubt it…

Basically do nothing and just continue on its likely just an older fan the plant has no use for anymore, spillage or some trauma if not that. If its variegated then nothing you can do anyhow and i dont think it is by the lack of pattern and only on a single leaf

Just keep your parameters media in check

Moshmen

Moshmen

None of the above …. Spillage, old age or a very slight expression of variegation from but i but i doubt it…

Basically do nothing and just continue on its likely just an older fan the plant has no use for anymore, spillage or some trauma if not that. If its variegated then nothing you can do anyhow and i dont think it is by the lack of pattern and only on a single leaf

Just keep your parameters media in check
Beat me to it , much better explained

S

Samadi

Thank you, both! FYI - that yellow streaking is on a few other leaves as well. Just thought it looked like a deficiency. Would you reply differently if the yellowing continues and increases with other leaves? Also, would there be any harm in adding a dose of epsom?
Thank you, again!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you, both! FYI - that yellow streaking is on a few other leaves as well. Just thought it looked like a deficiency. Would you reply differently if the yellowing continues and increases with other leaves? Also, would there be any harm in adding a dose of epsom?
Thank you, again!
Not if they are the bigger older fan leaves

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

About 6 weeks into flower, this Bruce Banner lady looked glorious until a few days ago when I noticed yellow streaking on a few of its leaves. I've been giving her 5 ml Cal-Mg each time I water and feeding BioThrive Bloom/Bio Bud (5ml/2.5ml) every other watering - light feeding mostly, PH'd to mid 6s. She sits under MixJoy (Spider Farmer) 4000 LED. I'm curious to know if this is Cal or Mag deficiency - and whether I should be bumping up to 10 or 15ml cal-mg. Also should I add epsom to the water and if so is that one application or multiple? Thanks much for your feedback!
I would give them straight water till they finish

Top Bottom