Is this a deficiency or after effects of light burn

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Granted I have learned that not many people like to grow autos, but I'm hoping this is a general question that I can get answers 2.
I have 2 grows going. 2 Durban Poison in one grow tent and looking really good. And then I recently moved my gelato auto into another closet. Last week I noticed my Gelato was getting some light burn, so I immediety pulled my lights up and the plants overall look good.
Today I was about to water just now and noticed some browning in between veins and on tips of the colas tips that I first noticed light burn. Is that just coincidence, or is it a deficiency. Closest pictures to my issue i have found is suggesting CalMag. I HAVE heard mixed reviews on CalMag all the way up to flush and on my previous 2 grows I stopped CalMag 1 week into flowering. Now in more depth reading I'm seeing people swear it boosts yields, and use it till flush.
So is this effects from the light burn or a deficiency in people's opinion.
Thanks as always.
Picture of bud is my Gelato plants, and plants side by side are my durbans

Is this a deficiency or after effects of light burn
Is this a deficiency or after effects of light burn 2
Is this a deficiency or after effects of light burn 3
Is this a deficiency or after effects of light burn 4
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Hoping so amd that I caught it in time. My first sign was the tips of the Buds pistils browning a day after I moved it into new room with new light. Well a lesson learned with that light. Plus the room is not fully equipped yet. It was just a quick DIY to get it out of tye tent so I could flip lights on Durbans to 12/12

Top Bottom