Is this a deficiency or TMV?

• Thread starter Tobbpleez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tobbpleez

I have a fast buds gorilla cookies auto at 19 days experiencing yellowing on leaves. The Two other plants not having any problems, same seed package. Using sohum living soil and fox farm light warrior

Is this a deficiency or tmv
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Need more info. Your light, your watering habits, all things that could help you determine what's up...

T

Tobbpleez

Need more info. Your light, your watering habits, all things that could help you determine what's up...
Viparspectra is 2500 running at 75% at 28in. Been watering every three to four days. Mykos was initially used in dirt and adding azos and molasses to ph ed water once a week. Water ph ed to 6.3 - 6.5. Room temp is 80-82 with lights on and 75 when off. Humidity is 55-60

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I would revert back to h20 only and start diagnosis from there. Also me personally I'd turn the light back to 50%

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yep. Ease back, let the plants tell you they're ready for more. They're still young. ;)

A smaller issue, I tend to go for cooler temps too, especially in the beginning. Maybe you can raise the light more. (The height). A light breeze/fan too if you don't already have it going.

T

Tobbpleez

I would revert back to h20 only and start diagnosis from there. Also me personally I'd turn the light back to 50%
Thanks for the responses. I’ll give just h20 next feed and dial the lights back and see what happens. As for the bugs, I have seen no signs of anything but will go through with a magnifying glass tonight

B

BudzAldrin

Lots of Chem genetics have a grape vine virus. Keeping boron levels in check surpresses symptoms.

Top Bottom