Is this a good harvest and cure? First timer here

• Thread starter Cr8h
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cr8h

Cr8h

This strain is royal dwarf its one of the fastest flowering autos the four main colas are still curing im doin a lot better after hours of research and reading these are the popcorn buds (some formed into colas) do they look good in total its going to be a little over an oz this all weighs .3 oz i forgot to get the grams cuz im baked off it 😂there may have been a lil smaller cola. Let me hear your opinions plz and thank yo

Cr8h

Cr8h

This strain is royal dwarf its one of the fastest flowering autos the four main colas are still curing im doin a lot better after hours of research and reading these are the popcorn buds (some formed into colas) do they look good in total its going to be a little over an oz this all weighs .3 oz i forgot to get the grams cuz im baked off it 😂there may have been a lil smaller cola. Let me hear your opinions plz and thank yo
Sorry couldnt get better pics its dark they are very crystaly and smoke pretty desent but doesnt burn ur throat unless u smoke a lot

Cr8h

Cr8h

That has the whiff of success. 😀
Thanks bro this shit is starten to get easyier reading studys / forms Learned alot sence my first 4 go arounds they all died in veg but i got one blueberry from seedsman photo a bag seed i topped and trained with 75+ tops all in veg im flowering them whenthey would normally flower the 75 tops one has been growing for almost 240 days

Madbud

Madbud

They look ok, takes a couple months jar curing to get that smooth, cool smoke. Since this is your first run, get a magnifying glass to check for cotton ball or thread-like mold. This could be trichs from your flash or cottonball.

3136A7FB 2AB0 42CB 82ED 890F4422E9C4
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Most folks dismiss the dilemma of the farmer - growing marketable and awesome is not as easy as it may seem. You may get lucky with proper conditions and have a good crop, but shit will likely happen on the second round that will have you doubt what you learned. The point is to stick with the process and learning the ropes. There are no silver bullets, except for what you can grok and fashion yourself.

Top Bottom