is this a good package?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx guys im gonna do some googling and reading a bit more.
if any of you have time and could put packages together os show a site that has good packages for around 700-1000 that be cool.

E

easypleasie

Hey KT, just be careful if you buy online. There are a lot of shady companies, mostly located in New York or Jersey. They advertise super low prices and then try to up sale you with over-priced accessories. And if you don't want any "upgrades", somehow the camera is no longer in stock! Bastards! Also, make sure you get one with a U.S. warranty. Something about it being much easier to get service if you have problems.

I'd recommend beachcamera.com if you're gonna buy online. Pretty good prices and reliable. bhphoto.com is also another very well respected company but they are usually higher in price. I've recently been just buying from my local camera shop. Nothing beats being able to talk to someone and if you have any problems, they can help you out. And often times they'll match prices you find online. You have to find a good shop, though. Just like anything else.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay bro, if I was u I wouldent waste my money on them big high dollar cameras, I have one, and I baught a little sony cybershot for my wife and it takes better pics than my high dollar cannon eos, unless ur wanting to take them real close macros I would buy a cybershot, a good macro lens and light, plus tripod will cost more than the camera, all the pics in my harvest thread were taken with my cybershot, and there only $300 bucks, its a good little camera for the money.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have a nikkon that takes some kick ass shots as well ws 179 bux. but i want to get close up macros. my plants are coming out alot better then they ever did so now i want better shots.:rofl. by the way i seen your pics and some amazing grows bro. im gonna do some beds myself good idea about the lava rocks over the drains

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i ended up buying the nikon d5000 18-55 vr kit 699$ now i got to save for a lense

Top Bottom