Is this a good sign of high resin?

• Thread starter Ilike2grownow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ilike2grownow

I have this sundae batter strain I got from green point seeds. It looks super frosty, is that how you tell if it’s good for resin? I’d like to make some hash with this if possible. This plant has so many trics that it just covers the sugar leaves. It’s got a lot more than the other plants I’m growing.

Is this a good sign of high resin
Is this a good sign of high resin 2
Is this a good sign of high resin 3
indogrow420

indogrow420

You can make hash with any strain but If you dont have alot to run its not worth it imo but if you happy with a few grams, send it, its all personal preference, I would press some into rosin and smoke some of the buds too

Awesome looking plant btw!

I

Ilike2grownow

How would I press it into rosin? I don’t have that press machine.is there a way to do it without the machine?

indogrow420

indogrow420

You can use a hair straightner or some big nose plyers and a torch.. You also need parchement paper.
Theres alot more to it but you could get some with just that, just not as efficient as a press..

But if you have the bags and really want to run it for bubble hash go for it bro but if its only 1 plant dont expect a huge return. I can tell you right now it can definitly be made into some dank high quality hash

Last edited:
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

How would I press it into rosin? I don’t have that press machine.is there a way to do it without the machine
you can blast it with butane, research BHO or press as mentioned both will require investment

Latest posts

Top Bottom