Is this a hermaphradite? Should I leave for seed or will it ruin my females which already has buds? Thanks. I’m new to growing.

• Thread starter Buzzy1962
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzy1962

Buzzy1962

Is this a hermaphradite   should i leave for seed or will it ruin my females which already has

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I think its too late if they've opened you are done...Been there done that, ruined a couple of crops. 1 by accident the other by using seeds I got from a hermied plant...If you are going to use those seeds do it out side away from your indoor stuff to be safe. The white spots don't look good either, have you looked at the underside of the leaves and checked for mites?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I think its too late if they've opened you are done...Been there done that, ruined a couple of crops. 1 by accident the other by using seeds I got from a hermied plant...If you are going to use those seeds do it out side away from your indoor stuff to be safe. The white spots don't look good either, have you looked at the underside of the leaves and checked for mites?
I use those seeds now for super juice. I put 20 or so in spring water overnight then dump the seeds ( the next day wrapped in paper towel and tossed in the green bin to be picked up and used in the compost pile ) lol I dream of plants popping out at the recycling station.

.. ..........I digress.....

I then use that water for super juice to pop seeds with. Almost all my seeds are popping and growing long tails quickly since I started this. I could be just getting better seeds but with my rose colored glasses on it makes me believes its from my super juice.😁😁

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Come up behind it with a garbage bag. Quickly toss the bag on it and tape it up. Toss it in the trunk. Drive to a secluded spot and set it on fire.
Been watching some Good Fellas lately? Or Sons of Anarchy, maybe? 🤔 😄👍

Top Bottom